feel free to flame

I am admittedly an occasional ( only when single ) yet longer-term hobbyist. I was looking at some visiting ladies and one caught my eye. The following was her response to a session inquiriey via P411.

" Your last okay is almost a year old, so if you can send me

Full name
And link to your website, LinkedIn or whatever or two recent reputable provider references I will be happy to verify you and discuss a booking."

I don't know about you but I use P411 for safety and anonymity. An OK ( or 10 ) from well established providers should be valid no matter if they are a year old. I respect the lady's right to decline my request or seek additional screening info. But... part of Her request seemed a bit much.

Flame away!
Theres a reason for that.

Example- i had a guy as a regular for a while. stopped seeing him and a year later he booked again. Fucker punched me and was batshit crazy. Newer guys treat girls with respect and once they get golden cock syndrome....they become controlling assholes.. (not all, but the few bad apples ruined it for the good guys)

People change... personal issues or lack of meds... i prefer to have recent references and if not then id consider you a newbie.
I personally wouldn't accept a reference that is a year old. Most providers I know won't accept a reference that is more than 6 months old. I once had a client that I saw once 7 years ago that tried to book with me again last year, but I couldn't accept his references because his "recent" references were 2 years old.
I also won't accept references that are more than 6 months old. People change and anything can happen. Whether it's going on or off prescription meds, major life stress or trauma, recreational substances, or spending too much time on venues like USASG and absorbing the attitudes from there... good guys do go "bad".
Her response and methods seem in line with any top notch provider/companion I know....

I do not accept references that are 6 months old. If you have no recent references, be prepared to hop through any hoops I have in place to keep me SAFE.

This can include the info the lady asked you for, a public meeting over lunch/dinner ( I do not do meetings over coffee or drinks), hell just about anything my little heart can think of within reason.

Throwing my 2 cents on the table. *wink*

~Genesis Nicole
A guy saw me once about 3 years ago and recently used me as a reference. Whattt??? I told him I couldn't vouch for him. It's been too long and I barely remembered him or what he looked like. Common sense, people!
There's way too many fish in the sea for this shit.
Up to 12 months for me is fine but older than that no way. Personally it doesn't matter too much if you have 10 or 100 if it has been too long since you've had actually had a date with any of them. A reference is only as good at it's fresh.

Lol @ Samantha someone I saw almost 3 yrs ago really thought I'd approve him on Date-Check (to use me as a reference.....he was trying to sign up).
Personally, an "okay" on P411 is not a reference. I will still contact the most recent ladies and see what they have to say about you. And if the okays are more than a year old, they are irrelevant. I'm a very small woman and I don't know you. So I need other ladies to tell me that you are not only safe, but also polite and respectful. Honestly, her alternate screening is lighter than mine, so I can only imagine how upset you would be if I were the one you had contacted.

I hope the responses you've received so far help you understand why we do the things we do. We're not trying to jerk you around for the fun of it. We're just trying to make sure we're going to make it through the day safely. That said, there are plenty of ladies who don't screen at all, so that's always an option, but I think you'd be taking a pretty big risk.

Good Luck!
No fucking way am I giving a hooker my information.

Go find another one.

It is her right to ask stupid shit and it is your right to tell her NOPE.

Real name my fucking ass.

Next you know you will have a pimp telling you he will be contacting your wife.

You hookers look out for your safety and I will be the smart one and look out for mine.
No fucking way am I giving a hooker my information.

Go find another one.

It is her right to ask stupid shit and it is your right to tell her NOPE.

Real name my fucking ass.

Next you know you will have a pimp telling you he will be contacting your wife.

You hookers look out for your safety and I will be the smart one and look out for mine. Originally Posted by Gotyour6

I agree.

They will lose business and I'll find a better provider. Its about reputation and that doesn't change just because I haven't seen you in the last 12 months.

To use their argument against them that,
"I also won't accept references that are more than 6 months old. People change and anything can happen. Whether it's going on or off prescription meds, major life stress or trauma, recreational substances, or spending too much time on venues like USASG and absorbing the attitudes from there... good guys do go "bad"."

That can happen in a matter of hours.....

I hope the responses you've received so far help you understand why we do the things we do. We're not trying to jerk you around for the fun of it. We're just trying to make sure we're going to make it through the day safely. That said, there are plenty of ladies who don't screen at all, so that's always an option, but I think you'd be taking a pretty big risk.

Good Luck! Originally Posted by CarolineDavenport
Well said. Honestly, it would be nice to not have to spend the time and money I do on screening... but I wouldn't feel safe, I would be constantly on edge, and I simply would not be able to relax, enjoy, and provide the quality encounter I'm known for. So I stick to my screening methods and that's what works for me. Anyone who doesn't feel comfortable with it is free to see a lady with looser or no screening, and that's just fine with me. If we can't feel comfortable with each other there's no point in our meeting anyway.
Personally, an "okay" on P411 is not a reference. I will still contact the most recent ladies and see what they have to say about you. And if the okays are more than a year old, they are irrelevant. I'm a very small woman and I don't know you. So I need other ladies to tell me that you are not only safe, but also polite and respectful. Honestly, her alternate screening is lighter than mine, so I can only imagine how upset you would be if I were the one you had contacted.

Good Luck! Originally Posted by CarolineDavenport
i do that too. Can give a guy an okay if he didnt short change and was a gentleman... but you cant say on there... yea he was ok but his balls stunk like road kill... ijs
I agree.

They will lose business and I'll find a better provider. Its about reputation and that doesn't change just because I haven't seen you in the last 12 months.
. Originally Posted by verizon75
^^ This. Barring some *significant* life event, basic character doesn't change. Good guys don't just suddenly go bad - for those women who want to form business practices based on exceptions to the rule, well, as other guys have said: that's your privilege. It's our privilege to see desirable women who come with less hassle.
I respect all your right to feel secure and need for verification but at the same time I respect my privacy and would never give out my personal info as requested by the OPs provider. I try to stay very current on my reviews and sessions and they can be checked and verified at any time but beyond that I don't want to know their real name and personal info and expect the same in return.