Cumming to Denver

After no replies on our Colorado Springs thread we are coming to Denver. I've never been to Denver and excited to visit. Any suggestions on what to sight see?
Best food? Places to avoid? Thanks
I cook a pretty mean Bratwurst on my grill and know where to buy the best potato chips. And I've been told that the ceiling above my bed is a pretty nice sight to see, at least way better than looking at me.
Places to Avoid: Lakewood

There is plenty to do in Denver. I recommend the Chulily exhibit at the Botanical Gardens and please hit the Cherry Cricket for the best burgers ever.
You girls will want to be sure to book wayyyyyyy ahead, unless you have a private incall to use. There is a huge shortage on rooms here; EVERYWHERE. Most of the ladies and guys like the Denver Tech Center (DTC), or you might try the Broomfield area. Both areas are nice business areas with lots of shopping and restaurants. Have a great trip!
You've gotten some good advice from Holly and Mikey. Avoid Lakewood. The DTC and Broomfield are popular places. Personally I prefer the DTC. Much of what this area has to offer is outdoors. You mentioned COS, but said you didn't get any response. There is much to see and do in COS from Pikes Peak to the Garden of the Gods to Seven Falls, the Cliff Dwellings, the Air Force Academy and so on. If you are staying in the DTC then COS is not that far away.

The Botanical Gardens in Denver are nice, so are side trips to Estes Park, Rocky Mountain National Forest, tour of the statehouse and lots of music.

Hope you enjoy your visit.

Vic
Just so happens you picked the weekend to be in Denver between the two I am in Denver. Otherwise I would sure take you two out for dinner, drinks, and a ballgame (baseball that is) this Friday.
Have fun!!!
I was just coming on here to see where to go when I came MAN I LOVE THIS BOARD
I hope you ladies post how your trip went ..I am actually going to visir an old friend but going to get my work on while there too..LOL HAVE FUN LADIES
Welcome