What did you cook tonight

don't mind me...just wanted to spark cravings and appetites! I cooked roast seasoned to perfection, had all the toppings (carrots and potatoes etc), cornbread, basic salad and oh Kool aid lol!! Was just wondering what did everyone else cook??
  • Old-T
  • 07-13-2014, 10:12 PM
Chicken with honey and almonds (Moroccan), brown rice, green beans. Fresh peaches for dessert (my peach tree decided all four million of its peaches should be ripe TODAY!)
Gumbo
Chicken with honey and almonds (Moroccan), brown rice, green beans. Fresh peaches for dessert (my peach tree decided all four million of its peaches should be ripe TODAY!) Originally Posted by Old-T

Omg u have a peach tree?? I want one!!!! (pouting lol)
I watched a bull stud cook pasta with ground turkey, basil and tomatoes...topped with Parmesan. I put blueberries in the wine :-D
Mac N Cheese...

What?! It was a lazy day!
Trying to lose weight. Diet shake. Le sigh.
I made my favorite chicken soup.

Start with 2 cups chicken broth and 2 cups milk. Bring to a boil stirring frequently, and whisk in about 3 tablespoons corn starch for thickening.

Add 2 chicken breasts, cubed
Carrots
Celery
Green beans
Corn
Potatoes

Season with: minced onion, thyme, parsley, basil, and black pepper

Simmer about 2 hours and enjoy. Fat free and very tasty. I love cooking
  • Old-T
  • 07-13-2014, 11:19 PM
Omg u have a peach tree?? I want one!!!! (pouting lol) Originally Posted by MissGeisha
Several years ago I decided that if I was going to spend hours and days trying to make something grow, I wanted something more than an allergic reaction from the plant! I have a peach, a plum, and an apricot. All have beautiful flowers; the peach and plum provide fruit. The dumb apricot blooms too early and the frost wipes out the crop every year!
Had me some leftovers, bean soup. Just hope I don't have a bunch of gas tomorrow
I made steak tacos with mexican rice.. Yummy my favorite I love to cook!
Leftover noodles and broth with roast pork. It was good but now I want pho.
I made "yum neow" Thai beef salad. Grilled beef sliced then added lime juice, chilis, onion, cilantro, fish sauce and steamed jasmine rice.
Cornish hens garlic mashed potatoes corn on cob
Tonight dish! I must have made the best burger on earth! Ground chuck cooked and finished with rotel sauce, mayonnaise, bacon strips, topped with queso Blanco dip (white cheese) on Texas toast!! Ooh wee Lord Jesus! My creativity goes in the kitchen as well!