Should I review

I know eccie threads have no merit here in Denver, however I think I contracted a disease from a provider here. What should I do? She had marks on her arms from PT. Please help
I know eccie threads have no merit here in Denver, however I think I contracted a disease from a provider here. What should I do? She had marks on her arms from PT. Please help Originally Posted by hankypanky123
First, go to a Dr. (planned parenthood, free clininc, PCP), and find out whether you have an STD. If you do, get treatment.

Don't accuse anyone of giving you anything unless you have definitive proof, that you'd be willing to take to court.

Those are my suggestions. Best of luck!
I won't say who it is on here. I do have an STD unfortunately, I confirmed that. It has to be her as I really just started seeing providers and should have left, but wasn't thinking right. I'll be paying for this one now. I think I am done with the hobby.
If I review her it will not be on this site as now it would be obvious who the person in question is. The session itself was good...
What is PT disease
Am wondering the same thing what are marks from PT ? And as pf said this is a very serious accusation to be making against someone on either side of the hobby. So be sure before planting the seed.