Bang for your buck. Doubles or not.

I know its every mans dream to be with more than one chick and its a realistic option if you hobby but is it worth it?

I see the ads on BP and what not for fairly cheap but I also know that they probably wont be into it and chances are its gonna suck. So for a good doubles session your looking at a pretty large donation.

To me it seems Id rather have two sessions with a single lady at different times or would enjoy mutiple hours with a single girl than drop one large amount for just one hour.

Am I crazy or is this something I should try?
I've had two doubles encounters in the past, 1 hobbying and 1 as a civilian. And you're right it's every man's dream! But in reality it's not that great imo. Especially with providers, it seems very mechanical and there are quite a few rules. Also you mentioned the donation you're dropping, might as well see the providers on separate occasions. Now there's probably an exception here in the Dallas area because I'm sure there are a few providers who are comfortable with each other and put on a great show.

But in my experience, I'd pass... even though every once in awhile I start imagining the possibilities and can't resist lol.
Angelshadow, I'm with you. In the P4P world I would much rather have two separate sessions than one doubles session. In real life, bring on the fun . . .
I have never done a double, either. I also would rather see 2 different Providers on 2 different nights instead of 2 at once. I have had opportunitues, but have passed on them. Seems like it's more about the Providers making money than what I want. So I prefer one on one for my sessions.
Let me think about this. I can visit with Kelly for one hour for X then I can visit with Fawn for X That is 2 hours for 2X. or I can visit with Fawn and Kelly together for an hour for 2X. 1 hour or 2 hours same Ladies. Doubles doesn't seem like such a good deal to me. Any Ladies want to convince me differently? PM me and don't hijack the thread.

Chipper
While I am usually in the majority here ( 1 on 1 is best ) I did have a spontaneous encounter last weekend with Playful Jade (it was her birthday present) and an Asian friend of mine that expanded my horizons... A beautiful lady whispering "Fuck her harder" is a pretty major turn on....

But as a rule, yes I stick to 1 on 1....
I can see where a sensual massage would be nice with 4 hands. Price is still an issue. In an hour, it's all over. What little extra you gain with two wouldn't be as nice as two separate sessions.
Have had double go both ways, if they are not interactive you are paying one of them basically to watch, it is a waste of money...now if you can get the upfront commitment of an interactive bisexual experience, it is what dreams are made of...I had 2 hours with Natasha Fame and Sandarah and it was better than I ever could have fantasized about, was expensive but money well spent!!!
It depends on who the double duo is. I have had SEVERAL sessions with different ladies, all of them beautiful, but the reality is that some chemistry is just stronger with certain individuals. I can't speak for every provider on this board but I prefer certain qualities in a girl. Their physique, their attitude and how we respond to one another is very important. The fact that we are both providers isn't really enough for me.

Ask around. I think many people who offer doubles and really enjoy them will often have some particular "girl crush" and that's an excellent recipe for FUN. Those experiences are absolutely PRICELESS!!! *evil grin*
Thanks for clarifying, being bi may not be enough it is all about "Chemistry", which is often why mileage varies...

OK...Sadie, who is your "girl crush"
I've done my share of duets. My next goal is to take on three chicks.

To make things work you have to have chemistry with BOTH women and they have to have chemistry with each other as well. I'd never do a double with women if I hadn't met both of them and enjoyed their company prior.
It isn't a question for logical or economic scrutiny. It is one of fantasy.

If you have a two woman fantasy you should try it. That is the only way you will know if the pleasure function is linear or exponential.

You may learn it is not your cup of tea and at least be able to cross it off your bucket list. However if it is your thing you may have opened up to a new level of pleasure you never before thought possible...

~1tga
It depends on who the double duo is. Originally Posted by X O Sadie
IMHO Sadie nailed it. Also, if you're thinking about the money then stick with singles. But if you've got a fantasy then find the right two ladies. I did one several years back that I'll go to my grave remembering but haven't even thought about doing a double since then.
Do your research, Read some doubles reviews. Had one that both were interactive with me, but did not touch each other. If you can last you will have fun with both but thats not the fantasy. I think the double fantasy includes the girl on girl. Like Sadie said there must be chemistry between providers. Then it is a truely great time and worth the money..
Thanks for clarifying, being bi may not be enough it is all about "Chemistry", which is often why mileage varies...

OK...Sadie, who is your "girl crush" Originally Posted by Cowboy2Step
*BLUSH* Well that was calling me out! LOL ......I've been rather infatuated with TNT Kelly. Did I mention I LOVE being me!!!!!:woot_jump