Appointment Type: Outcall
Did the Appointment take place at the agreed-upon time?: No
Activities: N/A - NCNS
Session Length: 1 hr.
Fee: 250
Hair Length and Color: N/A - NCNS
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: Black/African
Physical Description: Never saw her - We played phone tag for 2 days, and agreed on 10:30 PM. I called her at 10:45, and again at 11:30. No answer.
Recommendation: No
ON OCTOBER 11, 2014! (this incident DID NOT take place over two days)
Keep in mind he has a local number
This gentleman contacted me via text with the EXACT following message

"Good Morning are you available for outcall"
I told him that i was available, but before we went any further I requested 2 references or his board handle to ensure he was a gentleman (just typical screening)
he kept going on about my pictures being fake, if i was on drugs, if i smelled like cigs etc etc i tried to explain to him at that moment i do not smoke and i even kindly sent him links to reviews website etc etc to show him i am a clean verified provider.
At that point in text messaging i informed him he NEVER answered my questions about references and screening and explained to him we needed to have a brief converstaion over the phone to confirm booking and screening...
he would not pick up......
he finally called back stating he was in a hotel and where,
(past experience I don not go to hotels for clients who are local UNLESS we are old friends)
so i probed a little bit he explained he doesnt want people at his home and he could do whatever he wanted at a hotel (but not at home??? )
he kept questioning me about being professional and all types of crazy things.
i let him know he was being VERY demanding and was making me feel REALLY uneasy
we talked a bit more until i talked him into coming to my private incall he ACCEPTED!!! i texted him the information he needed to get to my general location and asked how long of a session was he interested in.....
he text back: "sorry. you were taking so long. so i accidentally contacted a agency. thanks. maybe next time.
i said ok and encouraged him to ask for references from the ladies he choose to saw for the future........

20 minutes later:
i recieve a phone call....... from him! asking if i would come and see him

i went over what was acceptable and not in the nicest way possible....
i gave him my OUTCALL donation request and he FLIPPED OUT ON ME, told me i was a scam along with alot of other things lol
and i still CALMLY and professionally explained to him incall is less expensive than outcall........ he sent me a text saying sorry forget it......
he called AGAIN that day to book an appt. I REFUSED
then i see a review for a no call no show!!!
there was no appt!
he is obviously NOT a professional, and he DOES NOT know how to communicate the right way.
I have no idea what is wrong with him or Why he is acting like that, BUT HE KNOWS THE TRUTH.

I know you are going to see this and i texted you when i found out about this review and told you i was going to TELL THE TRUTH!
Us PROFESSIONAL ladies are smart and groomed ourselves to know that some risk are better not taken, like i told you before. we do this discreetly and one session with someone WHO CANT be a gentleman is not worth it!
Next time be honest the review should of said SHE REFUSED TO SEE ME!
join a couple of forums LEARN the hobby, sit back and take notes from REAL GENTLEMAN and us ladies will be WAY more inclined to see you!
Respect Ya Self,
GiGi
Your barking up the wrong tree:

1) I'm not local, the number I contacted you with is out of state.
2) I immediately told you I had no references, and you verified my work and said you were good to go.
3) I only asked you if you did outcall, what your rate was, and about your menu. I never asked about your smoking/drugs/pics, etc.
4) I never asked about incall; I never discussed the possibility with you. I have never done incall, nor do I plan on doing so anytime soon.
5) After you told me you'd call at 930 to confirm the appointment, which you never did, I never heard from you again, text or otherwise.

So, you're probably texting some other poor, disgruntled sap. You should get your unhappy customers sorted out right.
I would night and I couldn't make that up from the top of my head! Me barking up the wrong tree you got to remember I'm a female and her favorite thing to do is screenshot.
You're just upset because I would not come and see you I will not allow you to talk to me any type away, you're not professional at this even in a search for you looking for a provider you put your whole address up! Who does that?? You don't please say so I won't ever play with you! Please leave me alone because I will screenshot the text messages and I will screenshot your phone number, I will wait for most of it out but I will show you how from a local number try to get me to come to a hotel on Geyser Rd.
I don't care what you say you was acting too weird for me to get there and for you to put out this review Really must be upset because I told you were acting like LE
Now fortunately sweetheart I have work to do I have school to go to so please leave me alone and she really wants To keep messing with me I will be putting in a set in the private section so all the providers go see the whole list of text messages that you sent me so if the hobbyist don't know I'm telling the truth the providers know to stay away from you
HAPPY HOBBYING!
1 thing for certain 2 things for sure I am not a liar.....
the only wrong doing that I am responsible for is going back and forth with you!

Just view the attacthments....

Even in your ISO ad you have the EXACT same location in that post....
Just leave ME alone.... good luck with a different provider!!
**Learn the Hobby**
Much Love! RESPECT YA SELF,
GiGi

Staff Edit:

• #9 - No form of private communications between members are to be posted in our forums. This includes the contents of emails, PMs, IMs, private chat logs, privately shared images, etc. This is an invasion of another's privacy and will not be allowed.
first you were on south academy
then on geyser
confused incall rates with outcall (THEY ARE NOT THE SAME)
EVERY client I have seen has been BACK!!! EVERY SINGLE ONE!!!

I love what I do And I am Good At my job!

I know how to treat a Provider because me MYSELF was a ACTIVE hobby i dived into the trade! (bet you didn't know that)

Just drop it, if anything you should have apologized for being upset and causing UNNECESSARY ruckus in my life....

Still I have NOT disrespected you, called you out of your name or anything....
This is TOTALLY NOT FAIR that you LIED.
You were TO demanding kept talking over me when i was trying to EXPLAIN to you HOW THIS WORKS!!!
with an attitude like that you are ONLY going to end up seeing crazy ladies who are 9 times out of 10 stung out and with a P.
I AM A LADY first in EVERYTHING i do....
Dont just think because i am in this profession i am less than ANYTHING but intelligent. DONT ever try to insult me like that EVER again!

now with the biggest smile i can have.... i hope you will just drop this and move on.... once again LEARN THE HOBBY, sit back and observe take notes from the GENTLEMAN of the boards......

all attention isnt good attention..... And luckily for me i know the diff between the two, secondly im to smart and TO cheap to buy into this dream your trying to sell.

Good Day Love Bug
Respect Ya Self and then you could respect a LADY!