ok since theres a roll call for Arlington

Well lets see whos all in Arlington! LOL!!! it work for the others citys let try this!!
I live in East FW near Cooks Lane and 30. I can throw a rock out of my back yard and it will land in Arlington.

I have easy access to Arlington but lower FW tax rates...I'm not helping to pay for Jerry's space ship...
You know I'm here
Live in west FW, but often at a client site in Arlington.....but then, you knew that.
Oh, and FWOldGuy...even with the JerryWorld tax, Arlington's tax rates are way cheaper than Fort Worth's. You'd be better off living across the border where that rock you threw landed. Sales tax rates are the same, city property tax is $64.80 per $1000 in Arlington versus $85.50 in Fort Worth, and school district property tax is $127 per $1000 in Arlington vs. $132 in Fort Worth. So if you're in Fort Worth city and ISD, you're paying $205 more for every $100,000 in property value than you would in Arlington. (And something like $400-500 more for every $100,000 than you'd pay in most of the H-E-B area.)

Unfortunately, though I think of myself as living in Benbrook, my current domicile is just across the line in Fort Worth, so I, too, pay the bigger taxes.

(This is not intended to be a political statement, or get Lusty's thread moved to the Sandbox or anything...just a factual comment straight from the Tarrant Appraisal District rate sheet at tad.org.)
Thanks for the correction to my tax info...now if I can just get Lustychick to approve me for a visit I'll be happy as a pig in slop...
well i am here u can pm me anytime just seeing who was all around me and i was bored that night to so i was having some fun with this
While I am not IN Arlington, I am only a couple of miles away in East FW...820/Randol Mill. I am practically neighbors with fortwortholdguy!

That's right darlin'...I see you pulling out of your driveway! LOL!

--v
  • Holly
  • 01-25-2010, 08:04 AM
I know there is a TON of LE in Arlington and although I'm not in that area...I wouldn't put my name on this list if I was....come on yall...be more careful than that

Well lets see whos all in Arlington! LOL!!! it work for the others citys let try this!! Originally Posted by lustychick2010
sweety le is everywhere dallas is just as bad so is anywhere else.