I'm so excited, I just had to share with my "family!"

Many of you know I have been dealing with some health issues the past couple of months. Well, I received the phone call this morning I have been waiting to come for the last few months.

I will be able to get my surgery!!!!

I am hoping to get the surgery done in February some time, but I won't know that until later next week or the week after. *Fingers crossed* that I will be back to my old self the first part of March.

Thanks to all of you who have been checking up on me the past few months, and to those of you who have tolerated my bitchiness

Thanks to those of you who stepped up and assisted me in my time of need. It's not over yet....but I can finally see the light at the end of the tunnel.

With much excitement,

Meg
Good news Sweetie take care
Glad to hear that "Hot Lips," Good Luck too.
I am not familiar with the situation but if you are excited about it then I am too!
Hope everything works out

Good news Meg!

your lucks changing.
Hot Lips:

Hope everything goes well with the operation. Take care babe.
My thoughts and smiles are with you!
All the best wishes for you in your surgery Meg and I hope you have a very swift recovery.
Meg, I tried telling you...

If it looks too good to be true it probably is.

PS. Good luck and best wishes. I hope you come back a little less of a bitch.
Many of you know I have been dealing with some health issues the past couple of months. Well, I received the phone call this morning I have been waiting to come for the last few months.

I will be able to get my surgery!!!!

I am hoping to get the surgery done in February some time, but I won't know that until later next week or the week after. *Fingers crossed* that I will be back to my old self the first part of March.

Thanks to all of you who have been checking up on me the past few months, and to those of you who have tolerated my bitchiness

Thanks to those of you who stepped up and assisted me in my time of need. It's not over yet....but I can finally see the light at the end of the tunnel.

With much excitement,

Meg Originally Posted by hotlips_houlihan
That's great news sweetie. Next time you make it to Memphis we can celebrate together as we'll both be cured then. I'm glad for you. Best wishes.
Hotlips, thats great news, I am sure things will be better after surgery!
I hope you come back a little less of a bitch. Originally Posted by Infamous BJ
Happy for you what ever the issues are seeing the light at the end of the tunnle is a wonderful feeling. Best wishes
That IS great news Meg! I, too, know what it is like to wait for a MUCH needed surgery. I started attempting to get approval on mine in Early April 2009 and FINALLY got it done on October 29th!

I am sure you will do great! Things will all work out...GREAT NEWS for YOU!

--v