Lingerie and all of the bells and whistles.

Do a lot of you guys like it when a provider wears lingerie through out the session? I saw a review of the extremely hot ChanelofHouston and the guy included pictures and video. (Awesome!) But, she had on a black lingerie body suit outfit that damn near covered her up. She looks hot in it, but that lingerie would have to go. Here's the review I'm referencing. (Video links are on post #9. Sorry to you guys without Premium Access right now. The pictures and video links are in private tags.)

http://eccie.net/showthread.php?t=1611878

I think I rather no lingerie at all. Hell, I'd rather be greeted at the door with her wearing nothing at all or wrapped in a towel more so than lingerie. I'm thinking that I am in the minority on this one though. Do you ladies rather wear that stuff or it doesn't matter to you?
Not sure if I prefer any particular dress. Would almost would want request that attire that she feels the most sexy in. Have one regular for me that met me in red tight dress and high heels and that was so hot. Then the aforementioned Chanel really was super sexy when we met. Now on the other hand, Joylen was so freaking hot with tight pants and loose shirt covering black undies, just kinda stripped down a layer at a time.
I agree...I like the look and outfit at the get go but it's gotta come of in the long run. I'm a very tactile person and love the feel of skin on skin. kissing and licking the stomach and back and such...can't do when covered like that. and kissing and nibbling from the inner knee upward is pointless if all covered.

Just my 2 cents.
I would like it more if the lady would wear parts of the lingerie throughout the session, like stockings and garter etc. I like girls in underwear though...
Mosty I like to greet in nothing but high heels and a smile unless something is requested
Mosty I like to greet in nothing but high heels and a smile unless something is requested Originally Posted by Seeking ~P
Perfect. Don't change a thing.
I'm a skin kind of guy.... I want to be able to touch every inch of her natural beauty ...
I do have to say, since relocating here from the north...cowboy boots on a fine naked woman is just fine with me. go ahead and keep em on, damn sexy I say.

http://sexygirlsincowboyboots.tumblr.com/
I have a lingerie fetish and many times love wearing lingerie. On the other hand, when not hobbying, I usually go without wearing a bra and panties. So sometimes it carries over where I don't have anything on under my dress. If someone has a special request one way or the other, I'm happy to oblige...
My regular princess greets me at the door in a towel, fresh out of the shower. Every time. Just like I like it. Her smooth skin is still warm. Her fragrance is fresh and clean. I've had them with lingerie, short dresses, skirts or tight pants. Even yoga pants are a favorite. But damn, slowly removing that towel!
I'm old school. I like stockings, heels, and a smile!
what I wear depends on a gent's requests..or my mood for the day!

I do like bra & panty sets alot...I also like wearing a pair of daisy dukes/tight wifebeater & cowboy boots...once in awhile i will just be in panties & a robe

but I usually team whatever I wear with a pair of funky knee high socks & velvet high heels boots

heres a couple shots of difft outfits...
Attached Images File Type: jpg 004 (3) modified - Copy.jpg (34.3 KB, 195 views) File Type: jpg 044modifiedcopy (2).jpg (41.3 KB, 195 views)
Put me down for Mad Men style.
If I could go back in time my first stop would be whoever made garters fall out of style. They would get a quick pat to the back of the head.
Sinclair....you should bring your two cents on over to me. Lol
Put me down for Mad Men style.
If I could go back in time my first stop would be whoever made garters fall out of style. They would get a quick pat to the back of the head. Originally Posted by HungCurve