I'm back from the land of Bannedville and I've

And it was an unfair banning but I'm not complaining. I've spent my time on all kinds of interesting things, met some new ladies, got through Cedar Fever, and I painted some walls in my house.

But the glory hole is lonely and I've got girls in line to serve it. So, what did I miss? Did you all miss me? Are you thinking, "who is this ho anyway?" I'm no-one, just a hoogar who was banned for multiple Bandles. BTW, I didn't have any Bandles, some innocent white knights went down on my behalf because they publicly supported me. I'm not really sure why I was really banned. Maybe someone can shed some light on the subject?

One more shout out: I am renting my incall by the hour for the men on the board. Seriously, I am not that interested in renting to the ladies, I have enough estrogen at the Lodge as it is! But for you guys who are having affairs or a sugar baby, this might be useful to you. $60 for two hours, $30 each additional. I have a digital lock on my door and I can issue digital keys. Clean, safe, easy, it may make sense, that's all I'm saying.

See you at the Hunting Lodge! BTW, who is interested in me hosting a Back to the Board party at the Lodge? I was thinking an afternoon of fun for the guys maybe for a door fee of a bottle of wine or liquer of some kind, got to stay stocked up!
Who cares?

That signature line is way over the 15 lines you are allowed.
^^^^^^^^^^^^
who cares? it's good to see one of the hotties back!!!
Who cares?

That signature line is way over the 15 lines you are allowed. Originally Posted by willyjack
I apologize that my threAd put you in such a foul mood. It was never my intent Willyjack. I'd never want to offend such a respected and well known member of the forum such as you. Please forgive my failings
^^^^^^^^^^^^
who cares? it's good to see one of the hotties back!!! Originally Posted by nuglet
And of course, I've got that special grandfathered tribute saved for you and your beautiful wife whenever you are free to get together. The ole TM tribute with no clock! How does that sound!
Being banned on this site seems to be what people think is cool by the number that have went to that pasture.

Glad you hold no contempt for it, no matter the reason why. And hope this stint here is less filled with the events that led you there.

Nice of you to offer your place up for those here. Hope no one trashes it.
Who cares?

That signature line is way over the 15 lines you are allowed. Originally Posted by willyjack
Is that better? I wouldn't want to piss off Mr. Grumpypants
Attachment 513827
Welcome back
And of course, I've got that special grandfathered tribute saved for you and your beautiful wife whenever you are free to get together. The ole TM tribute with no clock! How does that sound! Originally Posted by HunterGrace
TM
now thats diggin deep in the wayback machine
welcome back, still looking sexy as hell i see !!
  • ztonk
  • 03-26-2016, 05:00 PM
I'm not really sure why I was really banned. Maybe someone can shed some light on the subject? Originally Posted by HunterGrace
You got banned as a result of what we found out from this thread you started in Austin Coed. These were the guidelines you ran afoul of:
#19 - Account security is of the utmost importance. You are responsible for your account and only your account. You are not to allow any other individual access to your account unless you have received prior approval from staff. This will be considered on a case-by-case basis, but must be approved prior to releasing access to another party.
#20 - The men and women of our board each have their respective private areas in which secure content is posted and a greater freedom of expression allowed. Each member is responsible for keeping the information in any of the private secure areas (Men's Lounge, Provider Powder Room, The Rest of the Story, posts which have been tagged as private) 100% restricted to the members who are intended to have access to that material. Revealing ANY content which was posted in one of the men's or women's private sections of the board will result in penalty, up to and including loss of your access to these areas. Full cooperation may result in a less severe penalty, and each violation will be handled on a case-by-case basis. Repeated infractions will impact the severity of punishment.
ztonk
AustinModStaff
Welcome Back Hunter, (public welcome, just in case there are any naysayers listening)

You are definitely one lady who knows how to keep it real when rocking my cawk.

I have enjoyed my time with you, and will be looking for new adventures at the Hunting Lodge (not that it ever stopped while you were off the board).

Keep it hot,
BugleBoy
Who cares?

And welcome back Ricky.
You got banned as a result of what we found out from this thread you started in Austin Coed. Originally Posted by ztonk
Pro-grams! Git yer programs h'yar! Ya cain't tell tha players wif out a program!
Welcome back HG

IB
It is so good to see you are back. You were one of my favorites. Some fantastic experiences!