What kind of butt loving do you fancy

If you want to remain anonymous, only vote above. But if you'd like to shamelessly proclaim your butt loving preference, go ahead and quote which option you chose.

a) I love Greek

b) I love pegging

c) I love both Greek and pegging

d) I want nothing to do with assholes!
Initially I was aiming to wait before I divulge which option I chose, as I'd love to see your responses. I'm sure some will be able to guess my choice. Over the past several months, licentious butt loving obsessed thoughts have crossed my mind countless times. Mutual ass play, such as rimming while in 69, can be amazing. Still, I've found myself aspiring to reach deeper levels of anal exploration.

It is a generalization, but I have the impression that some gents who like to be pegged may not be that enthusiastic about Greek. And some gents who enjoy Greek don't favor being pegged. Going based on my own experiences, I haven't had a date where both Greek and pegging occurred. This upcoming year, I hope to manifest such an encounter. What's more, I'd love for my ass to be taken, while at the same time I'm owning my partner's ass with a handheld toy. Initially, this fantasy existed only as a thought experiment. But it's a New Year! Why shouldn't 2017 be the year I get the pleasure of experiencing simultaneous penetrative anal pleasure with a lover?
I'm kinda different when it comes to butt play. I have no interest in being pegged but love getting rimmed by a gal. I'm not big into greek but love rimming a gal. I can take or leave greek with a woman but dato is hot.
D!
Stay away from my Asshole ! Lol
D!
Stay away from my Asshole ! Lol Originally Posted by Carmelita DeLeón
+1
Carmelita and Jen, thanks for your honesty. Your words serve to remind us that everything isn't for everyone.

And Mr. Cowboy, your post about your love of mutual rimming reminded me of an option I should have totally added to the poll. Something like:

"I don't prefer greek or pegging, but I enjoy other types of butt loving"
D!
Stay away from my Asshole ! Lol Originally Posted by Carmelita DeLeón
Agreed! The poop chute is exit only.
Found at most brick and mortar as well as online venues which sell sex toys. Especially stores that also sell various ass play related toys. This is a more simple model. I've got the Booty Call brand (approximately $35). Others are more intricate and can cost twice as much, or more.

Leave MY ass alone except to worship it and massage it with oil.....BUTT I luv doing butt play & pegging on gents!
I can take or leave greek with a woman but dato is hot. Originally Posted by cowboy8055
You aren't that different, Cowboy. Lots of us find dato on a sexy woman incredibly erotic. There are many more ways to enjoy butt play than just Greek and pegging!
Lena, count me in as one who likes both. And sometimes both at the same time! I enjoy all aspects of anal play, both giving & receiving.
DATO!!!!!!!
For me,I really enjoy being on the receiving end of rimming, but don't care much to be the giver. Selfish? Maybe, but I'll pay for the right to be selfish.

I can take or leave Greek. I've met a couple of ladies who have tremendous orgasms during Greek and I will do that for their benefit.

Nothing beats a good prostate massage, but I don't think I would enjoy true pegging. A little TUMA or FIMA is about as far as I care to go.
Sounds like you're living the dream papadee!

Lena, count me in as one who likes both. And sometimes both at the same time! Originally Posted by papadee
Just not my thing, either giving or receiving.