IT MUST BE MAGIC FULL SERVICE PRINCESS NIKKI 1st CLIENT

FULL SERVICE WITH PRINCESS NIKKI FIRST TIME !!! YOU SHOULD BELIEVE IN MAGIC.
Attached Images File Type: jpeg 2017-01-18-16-13-15-1995904008.jpeg (6.8 KB, 390 views)
Not this shit again...
  • jl11
  • 01-18-2017, 05:10 PM
Is there a sponsor a provider program going on with eccie with one of the incentives for the provider being hobbyists posting review/ads in the coed?
Really Man. JUST DO A FUCKING REVIEW. Why post ads for chicks?
So she let you "shoot the club up!" Smh.....
She just posted FS in her ad. I, like others, am looking forward to the review to see if she's GFE
  • R.M.
  • 01-19-2017, 03:08 PM
FULL SERVICE WITH PRINCESS NIKKI FIRST TIME !!! YOU SHOULD BELIEVE IN MAGIC. Originally Posted by Blackmagicman
You sound like a pimp trying to play cool on the sly. Psst. The men that spend money most likely will pass on her now. See its tards like you that keep us from having nice things. Good luck with that.
You sound like a Simpleton Originally Posted by R.M.
Stupid
I need everyone that made a stupid ass statement about the magic man to stop and think if he really gives a dam about what your feeling and do he just continue to do this shit to see how many jackasses reply to his post.
You sound like a pimp trying to play cool on the sly. Psst. The men that spend money most likely will pass on her now. See its tards like you that keep us from having nice things. Good luck with that. Originally Posted by R.M.
No your ass getting old and the business is going to these young fresh tender's when you were in your prime doing the dam thing you should not have wasted you money.SO DON'T BLAME ME BLAME YOUR DAM SELF.
I do love the ignore function lol bye bye.
  • R.M.
  • 01-19-2017, 09:30 PM
No your ass getting old and the business is going to these young fresh tender's when you were in your prime doing the dam thing you should not have wasted you money.SO DON'T BLAME ME BLAME YOUR DAM SELF. Originally Posted by Blackmagicman
When are you going to learn to spell? DAM lmao.
Oh shit we're speaking in third person now.
  • R.M.
  • 01-20-2017, 04:18 AM
Yep and it seems to have a very uneducated pussy behind it.