Creative way you have been finessed and scammed out of hobby funds. Hobbyist and provider war stories.

Although some guys and girls will never post or admit it. Some of us have been scammed or finessed out of money in very creative ways. Let's celebrate it and pass on what we learned.

I'm gonna post the many that occurred with me later on in this thread. Curious of others thus far for now.
  • jl11
  • 01-18-2017, 05:15 PM
B&S but it's not unique even thought it's creative.
Many girls will cry on a man's shoulder to gain sympathy when there is never really a problem...
I have even seen an instance where a provider used another providers generosity to just scam monies for her own financial benefit when there was no real truth to her story... it happens sadly to say.

Men will also be promised if you help me today, I will give you x amount of sessions at my cost. when the man tries to collect, the lady suddenly develops amnesia...
M.M.
There is no finessed ways I know of.
Usually straight up crooked.
Hell, I'll be the first, why not.

A very very early foray into the hobby, long long ago, late 90's, when I was young, naive and stupid, I was in Houston for a week working at one of our remote companies and so had a hotel. I found a very promising add in the yellow pages (yes, the actual phone book lol). Called and was told $100. Sweet. When she got there, and she was super hot college cheerleader type, handed over the $100 and then indicated she needed her fee as well. I was like, I called and was told $100. That was just the house fee. I remember very distinctly... "The better the tip the better the night." I think I had $70 left on me for other stuff and she was "That's it?" and proceeded to give me a handjob without removing a stitch of clothing. Washed her hands and walked out.

Ah the days of my noobness.