had to share... day in the life...

lol.. too good to keep to myself...

STAFF EDIT W64
#9 - No form of private communications between members are to be posted in our forums. This includes the contents of emails, PMs, IMs, private chat logs, privately shared images, etc. This is an invasion of another's privacy and will not be allowed.
can you imagine trying to explain that to an ER Dr.????
That's awesome.

I'de think fried chicken would be really scratchy though.
LOL

Busted my gut on that one.

I've done some nasty things but that??????? Never
  • R.M.
  • 01-23-2017, 05:27 PM
Driving by any chicken shack is going to crack me up for the rest of my life.
I imagine Popeyes would slide in easier.......with all the grease. But that spicy flavor would burn like a fire and ice ky condom.
"Dear Zagat Forum,..."
That convo should have ended at the first mention of fried chicken but dont blame you for wanted to play it out. Lol
Sooooooo, NolaStarlett.....inquiring minds would like to know.....how was the chicken?
so the other day in court, I actually saw an argument about medical records... and an ANAL FISURE.... that didn't heal.....

why oh WHY?

Just NO.
See, if you're getting drumsticks inserted into your bum, you've got to think about a game plan, and obviously, exit strategy. If you enter thick side first, at least you have a pretty good handle. If you go skinny side first, you may have trouble with the grip and start ripping meat off trying to find leverage.
This was not a member fyi but a Prank Caller so I do NOT APPRECIATE THE CENSORSHIP..
That end of the colon is designed to be an exit, not an entrance and definitely not an entrance for unprocessed foods. Two of the nastiest parts of the human body is the entrance and the exit.

I've heard a lot of funny E.R. story's but never one involving a chicken or chicken bones, a hamster that was alive going in is about the most unusual.
I never saw this person, as it was a PRANK CALL.. I GOT AN ECCIE INFRACTION THOUGH...
LOL