Baton Rouge... what are is best?

Hi guys I'm coming to Baton Rouge tomorrow. It's not my first time to visit however I've noticed traffic has been very bad..... I'm open to suggestions on what area is best. Looking forward to my visit. Xoxo

Sweetly,
Andrea Chase
To me traffic seems to be really bad during the mornings and evening rush traffic home, but I-10 past the split towards Nola I have noticed it being a lot worse than usual.

I think for the most part any hotel incall area in B.R.is accessible. I prefer incall in the Essen area with Downtown being least favorable.

Wish I wasn't preoccupied with other obligations during your visit. I've always entertained the idea of meeting you and would've loved to have had the opportunity to make that happen this time.

I hope you have fun and enjoy your stay.
Awe thanks Max. We will make that happen. Muah! Xoxo
Hi guys I'm coming to Baton Rouge tomorrow. It's not my first time to visit however I've noticed traffic has been very bad..... I'm open to suggestions on what area is best. Looking forward to my visit. Xoxo

Sweetly,
Andrea Chase Originally Posted by Andrea Chase
HI Andrea,
Would say that along I 10 between Essen and Siegen would be best. Your away from the entrance to the bridge and that has a tendency to get backed up.

Wish I could hobby now.
Wildwing
  • BR-8
  • 01-26-2017, 11:43 PM
B.R. traffic is horrible... I would suggest next to I-10 at either Essen or Bluebonnett; access by way of Airline Hwy. or I-10. These also give you access to shopping and nice restaurants. Siegen Lane traffic is terrible, esp. exit / entrance to I-10.