Lack of Providers in West Texas

I've been traveling to West Texas on many occasions and yet to find the talent it deserves. Just in Midland and Odessa alone, where the oil field is screaming, men with money to burn.

So ladies, look into this. The Backpage bitches rule this area.
Yeah in desolate areas like that. It'll usually only be locals or pimps who drag chicks to where the money is. I did have another independent provider reach out to me about us going out there. But she was like 55 years old. And I just couldn't see myself offering doubles with her. But she may have still went out there. I do like traveling. I'll think about checking it out.
Im heading that way first week in April. Heard there were a bunch of sweet cocks that needed sucking
2 potential solutions and not to take anything away from the local ladies and frequent visitors:

1) y'all in the male portion(s) of the local communities reach out to know travelers from, say Houston and Dallas, who frequent San Antonio and Austin (and also prospect in those cities) and commit to enticing them to visit and also commit to supporting their travels

2) y'all commit to traveling to distant cities in person to visit ladies there who might be willing to visit you back in West Texas after you return.

Hoping that helps!

btw, I noted a number of very recent ads for VP ladies "invading" your areas!

p.s. - Ladies who might be reading the above: We love hosting y'all in San Antonio and Austin, too.
Also Killeen area
I'll visit the area again soon
Ill be that way in may......and Kami comes too

Can't go wrong with MsAthena!!
Watch what happens when the wall goes up!!
I always find it interesting when fucktards in certain areas say they lack providers. Common sense tells me that if there's a lot of money to be made in an area there will be providers there to take it. Apparently fucktards in Midland, Odessa, and Lubbock don't have as much money in their hands as the OP is suggesting ...
  • BabyB
  • 04-15-2017, 09:01 PM
I'm in the Abilene area right now and am local here also
CK's advice is great. I've worked on getting traveling providers to come out to El Paso. Not always the easiest, but it can be done, especially if you are willing to prebook.
I've been traveling to West Texas on many occasions and yet to find the talent it deserves. Just in Midland and Odessa alone, where the oil field is screaming, men with money to burn.

So ladies, look into this. The Backpage bitches rule this area. Originally Posted by australian_hell_yun

Similar to the wastelands of south Dakota..
Some are not destined to see providers ...
I absolutely adore West Texas.....hoping to make another trip soon!
I'm visiting in Lubbock now, I feel like there isn't a lack of providers, it's more like some guys just want to pay BP prices while expecting high-end looking girls and not open to being screened for the provider's safety.