How do you like to finish?

What's your preferred way of finishing a session?
Hard pounding to oblivion?
Slow and easy?
Finish in cover, or remove cover and swallow or spit?
Always want to finish inside, CIP if possible. Anywhere else seems unnatural to me. -Stallion
I like to finish in the lead. 2nd place just means you're the 1st looser and so on.
  • Swmo
  • 04-17-2017, 11:04 AM
Definitely CIP
As long as it leaves my body, I don't care where it ends up, but not back to me!
CIM
What's your preferred way of finishing a session?
Hard pounding to oblivion?
Slow and easy?
Finish in cover, or remove cover and swallow or spit? Originally Posted by ugotme10
That depends on how many rounds you may be able to go. The big finish would be in your hands how you prefer to finish. I am open to CIM,COF,Balls deep pounding with grinding, 69 both together squirting in each others mouth with excitement.
Another vote for...cum in her mouth! Anywhere else seems unnatural, jk! I love to see their facial expressions when I nut in her mouth. So hot!!!
With a smile on both of our faces.
I'll go with either cim or hjtc.
For me cim feels better than cip especially since i love post O stimulation.
I find it a turn on when a woman watches me cum so i never have a problem with a hj finish.
That's a tough one... Until a year ago I hadn't ever had a bj much less cbj or CIM..
Now that I'm older it takes so long to get done what I use to do fast ...
Lol most ladies are use to the young guys ..And I think they would like to see flash Gordon back lol
I am pleased it even reacts so slow and easy..And yes a bj is as good as everyone told me and CIM wow intense.. Especially if the ladies seems to enjoy it. Doesn't have to be deep just passionate..
Kind of like DATY God I love it if I can give them as much pleasure as they give me..I am new to that to. Direct me I'm a fast learner
I'm a one pop guy, when I can do that. I love bbbjcimnqns.
I like to finish in the lead. 2nd place just means you're the 1st looser and so on. Originally Posted by DocHolyday
LMAO!
I like to finish in the lead. 2nd place just means you're the 1st looser and so on. Originally Posted by DocHolyday
Then, you shall never have sloppy seconds.
To cum while being in deepthroat, ALL the way down :-)