Would you have a 3sum with your girlfriend? Opinions?

I have had a discussion with my friend about this. Some people love the idea of having a 3sum with their girlfriend however others feel that it is unfair. What is your opinion? Would love clarity to settle the score!
Most fucktards are selfish, one of the reasons they hobby, and like to be the center of attention. If a fucktard brings his girlfriend in for a threesome he better make sure SHE will be the center of attention. Females are competitive and get jealous quickly.

Also don't be surprised when the girlfriend engages the provider about the hobby. Depending on her current career/job she might be open to fuck for bucks.
do it but don't let your gf know she is a hooker. pretend you met her at the gym or supermarket
Sure, but more to see my wife mess around with another chick and I get some sort of relief in the process.

No way with anyone on this site.
IMHO The absolute best threesome experiences come from spontaneous scenarios. IF your GF/SO is open-minded then take her to swingers party or club. I don't advise you to try to set the situation up with a provider and NOT tell your GF/SO that you are paying. There are sooo many ways that this can go South.

On the other hand...IF your GF/SO already knows you are in the hobby, you MIGHT be able to pull it off.

It's really great to have your lady help pick out the other participant, be it male or female. Just because YOU choose another player for your scenario, does NOT mean it's a good mix. Chemistry is 99%.

Good Luck and have fun.
Alaine
Chemistry? Oil and water work well together ... just ask British Petroleum.
  • Old-T
  • 04-25-2017, 08:18 AM
A couple times I was with a lady for the evening and she wanted to go to a strip club, where she pointed out some of the dancers she liked, and she talked one into coming back to the hotel with us.

It was a nice change, and I enjoyed it, but more because I enjoyed seeing my friend relish it. I am not against it, but I don't think I would initiate it. One lady at a time takes all my attention.
Don't run a good thing because you want it to be normal. Play on side and life will be good. Eventually doubt sets in.....and the game becomes real.