The incall porch light...??

Here's a question I have never seen asked and have wondered about for awhile.... For the gents who do night time incalls...Do you prefer the porch light to be on or off when you arrive? I can see wanting it on for safety reasons and off for discretion reasons...Maybe a silly question but I'm curious

I cant edit my poll answers so Yes=ON and No=OFF

I think the poll should be on the neon OPEN sign in the window.
Yes for safety for both her and I. Keep me from falling on whatever I can't see. So she can see who is at the door.

Sam
Vote should be anonymous. Are we keeping records?
Keep it on so you can see who's approaching ... then

Vote should be anonymous. Are we keeping records? Originally Posted by Kickrocks
I guess in a way as I will remember a preference and accommodate ...
Not all gents want to be seen coming.
My apartments have corridor/breezeway/stairway lights that stay on from dust til dawn for residents/guests safety. None of the apartment doors face each other so no guests can be seen when entering. Most newer apartments have lights in the hallways/breezeway and not individual ones for the doors.
  • quzi
  • 05-22-2017, 08:13 PM
just asking for a face plant walking in the dark
try explaining that bruise.
Keep it on so you can see who's approaching ... then

Originally Posted by fun2come
I LOVE IT !
Leave it on.
Who cares as long as yew answer tha door nekkid!
Who cares as long as yew answer tha door nekkid! Originally Posted by David.Douchehurst
answering the door naked in the dark ,can be sexy.
till you reach down and feel an 8" clit...with balls!!
I think this one could be iffy and may draw attention if the lady's light is only on some times and not others.
Some apartments have their own lights that go on from dusk til dawn but not outside individual apartments, so that wouldn't draw as much attention.