Good times always in this crazy hobby world

First... to tip my hat to the 10 or so women that have entertained me in my young hobby life.
It has not ceased to amaze me that when I arrive there is always a pretty woman(no pun), vibrant,sweet woman that can carry on a meaningful convo and be pretty darn down to earth. Then both of us can instantly slip in to our patchwork suits made from debauched fantasies,perverted thoughts and well worn lusts to entangle ourselves into a hot mess of human passion.
And then, slip out of those clothes(which we hide deep in the darkest of closets) to have more intelligent convo,maybe a drink or smoke. Sometimes after those lucid moments of human interaction, we may slip back into those threads and excercise our demons some more but sometimes we bid each other farewell and well wishes.
You women rock my world and are an important part of my life
First... to tip my hat to the 10 or so women that have entertained me in my young hobby life.
It has not ceased to amaze me that when I arrive there is always a pretty woman(no pun), vibrant,sweet woman that can carry on a meaningful convo and be pretty darn down to earth. Then both of us can instantly slip in to our patchwork suits made from debauched fantasies,perverted thoughts and well worn lusts to entangle ourselves into a hot mess of human passion.
And then, slip out of those clothes(which we hide deep in the darkest of closets) to have more intelligent convo,maybe a drink or smoke. Sometimes after those lucid moments of human interaction, we may slip back into those threads and excercise our demons some more but sometimes we bid each other farewell and well wishes.
You women rock my world and are an important part of my life Originally Posted by Grubermctoober
Damn that's sexy.
I agree with KBF...sexy!!
Hell yes, I agree with the ladies. Very sexy....love when a man talks like that...purring.!
So sweet & nice read.
Thanks XOXO
Reading that made my weiner tingle.
I wrote it about you
I wrote it about you Originally Posted by Grubermctoober
Thank you hun. Just FYI. I'm running a review special! lol
Stay in the hobby long enough you will see the bad and ugly of the dark side.
Stay in the hobby long enough you will see the bad and ugly of the dark side. Originally Posted by artist6338
Research bro... thats why we all spill the truth.Hopefully
Damn that's sexy. Originally Posted by Kitty Bunny Fuck
Your signature is beyond non compliant. Just wanted to let you know so you can change it before you get in trouble. The mods are really cracking down on Eccoe Rule #23 violations.
Your signature is beyond non compliant. Just wanted to let you know so you can change it. The mods are cracking down on Eccoe Rule #23 violations. Originally Posted by Treetop78759
Awwww feeling froggy are we?

Besides I'm a rebel, and I like living on the edge (just kidding)...

Rules are rules ehhhh guess I'll take a gander and tweak it.