URL / Website: https://www.adultlook.com/p/2895597
City: Houston
State: Texas
Address: I-45 & 1960
Activities: DATY, CBJ, K9
Hair Length and Color: Long, wavy, black
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: Black/African
Physical Description: 5'8" to 5'9" beautiful face, bedroom eyes, gorgeous legs & booty. Not a spinner, but not really thick either. B cups with eraser nipples. No sagging, and no stretch marks because no kids.
Recommendation: Yes
  • pxmcc
  • 07-02-2018, 11:50 PM
interesting.
she's been around a while but never knew if she's legit. good info.
Definitely legit and a really sweet personality.

One thing I neglected to mention about her appearance is that she has temporary gold caps on 4 of her upper front teeth. This is the result of her being attacked late last year by a group of Samoans, and being kicked in the mouth. She's trying to accumulate enough $$$ to have cosmetic dental work and implants.
Are you writing a biography for about these girls? lol How do you even know if someone is Samoan? Was there a Samoan convention in town?
  • pxmcc
  • 07-11-2018, 12:13 AM
^^damn Samoans. always stirring up trouble...
Are you writing a biography for about these girls? lol How do you even know if someone is Samoan? Was there a Samoan convention in town? Originally Posted by BruceLeeroy123
We all have different styles of writing. If you don't like mine, don't read my reviews, but I'm not going to change the way I write to suit you.

Passion told me she was kicked in the head & mouth by Samoans, but they could have been Martians for all I know.