Encounter: Phreaky Ebony Phaith is a Phantasic Phuck

Date: 07/09/2018
Name: Faith/Sunshine/Jade/Black Barbies/Ms Prettie, etc.
User ID:: -
Phone: 346-774-6098
Email Address: tiffanymack543@gmail.com
URL / Website: -
City: Houston
State: Texas
Address: I-45 & 1960 area
Activities: LFK, GFE, PSE, DATY, BBBJ, K9
Hair Length and Color: Long, bluish purple 'fro
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: Black/African
Physical Description: Tall (5'9") athletic (some might say thick) body with a bit of a mommy tummy, but no stretch marks or cellulite. Gorgeous rear, "B" cups with eraser nips that are perky and stand out. Cute face (IMO) and a phreaky personality.
Recommendation: Yes
why does she have so many names?
Multiple personalities? Like a box of chocolates, never know what you gonna get?
Multiple personalities? Like a box of chocolates, never know what you gonna get? Originally Posted by BruceLeeroy123
Some girls do the multiple name thing as a marketing tool, so they'll know which ads and which cities are working for them. It does get confusing when the ad consolidator 'bots and sites like Listcrawler show all ads from a single phone number, and the lady has 4-5 different names in as many cities.

But I'll ask her tomorrow.....
  • pxmcc
  • 07-10-2018, 10:23 PM
good for you sir..
After another phantastic encounter with Phaith this morning, I asked her why she had so many AKA's and she simply said, "Because I can. I like to change my AKA every year or so."

So in her case, it has nothing to do with tracking which ads and which cities are working best for her.

She did say she's recently gotten a number of calls from ECCIE guys, but most are trying to lowball her. Somebody called her today and asked what a pair of Jacksons would get, and she said "That's enough to get your number blocked; goodbye sweetie!"
maybe use a color code system...red for texas, green for cali, etc.