Justice Ginsburn schools her conservative colleagues . . .

. . . on the meaning of the word ‘consent’

"The notion that consent achieved through coercion is no consent at all should not be a difficult concept for five of the most powerful lawyers in the country to understand. And yet this notion escapes all five of the Supreme Court’s Republicans."

https://thinkprogress.org/justice-gi...-39721c42421e/

Incontinent old hag needs to change her diaper and take her Alzheimer's medication.
Can’t a person simply find work somewhere else if he or she can’t abide by the rules and regulations of a Company.

"The notion that consent achieved through coercion is no consent at all should not be a difficult concept for five of the most powerful lawyers in the country to understand. And yet this notion escapes all five of the Supreme Court’s Republicans."

Originally Posted by eccieuser9500

And yet Ginsberg forced the country to accept gay marriage though the country (73%) was against the idea. I bet Ginsberg had a pretty wicked strap on when she was younger.
Ginsburg uses her power to advance her personal political agenda and yet moralizes against others...SAD.
She has one foot in the grave. All she needs now is a little push.

Originally Posted by eccieuser9500
its about forced arbitration and whether or not its fair to the workers or customers.

evidentially, she doesn't think its fair.

If workers “consent” to forced arbitration, it is the consent of jus primae noctis. It is the consent of a conquered nation that, having seen its armies vanquished, agrees to be ruled by a foreign king. It is the consent of a man who agrees to give up his wallet at gunpoint.
And yet Ginsberg forced the country to accept gay marriage though the country (73%) was against the idea. I bet Ginsberg had a pretty wicked strap on when she was younger. Originally Posted by the_real_Barleycorn
Ginsburg uses her power to advance her personal political agenda and yet moralizes against others...SAD. Originally Posted by friendly fred

I agree she's a hypocrit!
its about forced arbitration and whether or not its fair to the workers or customers.

evidentially, she doesn't think its fair.

If workers “consent” to forced arbitration, it is the consent of jus primae noctis. It is the consent of a conquered nation that, having seen its armies vanquished, agrees to be ruled by a foreign king. It is the consent of a man who agrees to give up his wallet at gunpoint. Originally Posted by dilbert firestorm
Agreed but when one person (or city state) has the upper hand then perhaps the "mercy" of arbitration is the only thing that you have left. It may not be fair,depending on your point of view, but a company could fire everyone, lock the gates and shut down the company indefinitely, or a city state could just kill everyone.
The tile of the thread should have read...Jizzsperm drools on her conservative colleagues...on the meaning of the word "incontinent"
Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid
It's the Five Minute University Fighting Uteri. (like Illinois Illini) Not ureruses.

I thought of it too late. But it works now.

She has one foot in the grave. All she needs now is a little push. Originally Posted by Levianon17

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3WFCSGavQSk

And yet Ginsberg forced the country to accept gay marriage though the country (73%) was against the idea. I bet Ginsberg had a pretty wicked strap on when she was younger. Originally Posted by the_real_Barleycorn

If 73% of the country was for segregation, would that be acceptable? How about just in the military?
Not a chance in Hades she looked anything remotely close to the attractive Felicity Jones.....

…..who played Ginsberg in the recent film "A Matter of Sex".

RBG said she was very, very pleased with the movie. Damn straight she was. .

(To be clear) I'm not saying Ruth was Quasimodo or anything.....but c'mon!

A nice Jewish girl...could probably suck a mean dick.