Encounter: Foxy was the true standout at Blue...

Date: 5/14/19
Name: Formerly Foxy now Gloria at Bali
Address and Phone: Blue Spa - 11181 Denton Dr. Ste. 110, Phone: (972) 241-2999
Address: -
Phone: 2143510755 (Bali's Phone)
City: Dallas
State: Texas
Email Address: -
URL / Website: -
Activities: See ROS
Hair Length and Color: Brunette loose hair, elegant and rich, past shoulder length
Smoking Status: Non-Smoker
Ethnic Background: Korean
Physical Description: By a substantial margin the absolute best of all the spinner types, tiny petite build, around 4'8" or 4'9", about 90 lbs, extremely cute face, amazing MM C cups, smooth succulent lips, marvelous figure all throughout, some hilarious non distracting tattoos, to summarize I consider her one of my favorites now, she really is unique especially her cute inviting smile and eyes
Recommendation: Yes
a simple twist of fate, and you hooked up with Foxy/Gloria. very nice detailed review. too bad I wasn't able to evaluate her very well, with the attackers on one side, and a couple of you that heartily endorsed her. I thought she would be one I could click with.

Good review and I too am sorry it didn't work out for her at Blue to the extent they had to let her go.

I personally found she's a sexy good girl with notable potential, as your detailed review suggests -- so let's hope for all our sakes including hers that it will be realized to a greater extent at Bali and that she will continue to learn and improve, as I'm sure she will. After all, you're kind enough to acknowledge here that she's genuinely young (as opposed to those who, when she was at Blue, lied and said she's 35 or 50 (!), etc). So she has much to learn and much time to do it in if she sticks around.

One thing's for sure: I'll definitely stop in to see her there again and again at Bali, if she stays there, or visit her again at Blue or wherever she hangs her hat, as I personally like her a lot!

Of course, your oft-repeated judgment in several of your posts elsewhere that she was the "only" one to see at Blue, better than Perfect, etc, is idiosyncratic (to say the least). It wildly differs from my own and that of most mongers. But it certainly tells us all we need to know about your position and where you're coming from.

At least now, all the hate messages and reviews against her have (obviously) stopped for the time being. (Curious how that works!)
  • Aoi
  • 05-28-2019, 01:26 PM
Young, pretty and hot service. She stands out as spectacular, even among blues super stars
Great review!
  • Aoi
  • 05-29-2019, 10:52 PM
She’s at blue still
She’s at blue still Originally Posted by Aoi
Not sure if you were trying to ask a question but in any case I can confirm she is back at Blue.

She is in my TDL so I am tracking her.
Lordy Lordy 21

I'll get in her and out of her too,

if my health don’t go to failin’ me.
Ah mi amigo.

Gracias, Señor!
This hottie is definitely back at blue!
  • Aoi
  • 06-05-2019, 01:37 PM
Has she ever left blue?
Has she ever left blue? Originally Posted by Aoi
Yes, but just one day. It was reported she was at Bali by the name of Gloria.
I suspect it is going to be something of a regular occurrence for these hotties to leave Blue for another facility ….. competition is both a good thing and bad, and too much limits income so they will go looking for greener pastures. Just my opinion of course.
Hope she sticks around though.
I managed to wrangle a visit with this one yesterday.

She is all he says, early 20s and hot as hell. As gorgeous as Hot but even younger.

Foxy deserves all the praise she gets for being the belle of the ball.