City: Dallas
State: Texas
Email Address: -
URL / Website: -
Activities: DFK, DATY, rimmimg, CFS multiple positions
Hair Length and Color: Long , black, pinned when dick sucking began
Smoking Status: Non-Smoker
Ethnic Background: Korean
Physical Description: Tiny, lovely, great skin, smooth tasty pussy, handful tits
Recommendation: Yes
nice review.. Lexi is your go-to girl if you want lots of kissing. actually, she, Cool, Hot and Red are go-to girls for kissing! I don't think those 4 can tire!

by the way, their oral skills are not limited to mouth-on-mouth
  • Aoi
  • 06-05-2019, 01:46 PM
Still need to see Lexi. Does she allow msog?
Great review, Titan. Lexi/Lexy there is almost a hidden gem. She seems to be underappreciated even though, in my experience, she's not far from Vicky and Perfect in her always happy and enthusiastic IOP, absolutely open menu, and superior skills. And yes, Aoi, MSOG at least for me! Lexi/Lexy's a real pleaser.

Thanks much for sharing!
Wow, Lexi gives such a great service! I have to see her soon!
Great review, Titan. Lexi/Lexy there is almost a hidden gem. She seems to be underappreciated even though, in my experience, she's not far from Vicky and Perfect in her always happy and enthusiastic IOP, absolutely open menu, and superior skills. And yes, Aoi, MSOG at least for me! Lexi/Lexy's a real pleaser.

Thanks much for sharing! Originally Posted by BobbyMann
Yes thanks for the review!

It depends on the meeting of course and for me Vicky and Perfect were not far from Lexi. Lexi was up there with Red, Hot, Cool and Blue. Unless of course you want everywhere (with Vicky from what I have heard hehe). Haven't seen Foxy so can't partake in that conversation.
I always say that Lexi/Lexy would be the top bill at any other spa, as outstanding as she is in every respect. At Blue, however, she has to put up with such "also" superstar colleagues as the eponymous Perfect, superstar service provider Vicky, and the bevy of other young beauties Blue bestows on us at any given time.

That doesn't make Lexi any less worthwhile. She is not to be missed!!! I too look forward to my next visit, Titan.

And thanks again for the great review!
  • Aoi
  • 07-03-2019, 01:58 PM
Lexy is a among the greats and still doesn’t drop a beat at all!