City: dallas
State: Texas
Email Address: -
URL / Website: -
Activities: light cleanup, bbbj, mish, k9
Hair Length and Color: brownish, long
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: Korean
Physical Description: big bubble booty, thick legs, medium mms, ok looking not hot hot, just nice .
Recommendation: Yes
Fair assessment. Ruby is the sexiest amp provider with every single curve in the right place. Jun is sexy in a more natural way because Ruby is man made
Thanks for the honest review. I been thinking of seeing her but was hesitant because some guys have lied about thickness of the ladies before. Lol
OP, is there anyone that we mongers might be able to relate her to?
I too got pretty hyped up by previous reports but I tempered my expectations, because one monger's (or several) opinion may not jibe with my own. Having said that, looks wise Jun wasn't what I was hoping for but she wasn't disappointing. Her face is a take it or leave it deal. Rarely has any AMP girl lived up to beauty claims, especially if she's giving up BB a girl with looks of five magically becomes a ten. Performance-wise Jun lived up to everything I've seen written. She's cold at first, I believe she feeds off the customer's vibe. If I was in Dallas now and wanted a no shit PSE style fuck, Jun would be my go to.
Is Bali still out of commission? If so, anybody know where Jun landed? I hope not back in Korea.