Subamp standard pricing

What is standard pricing at subamps? PM me if this is not supposed to be posted.
  • Crock
  • 07-02-2019, 10:14 AM
Market prices:
L1 is $40 over the cost of the massage.
L2 is $60-80 over the cost of the massage.

Massage is usually $35-50 for half hour and $60-70 for hour, but it really varies from location to location.
  • rsams
  • 07-02-2019, 03:06 PM
Like to know where can get L2 for $60-$80. The couple of times has been been an option typically they want $100. Was able to get L2 one time for $80, saying that is all I got.

I will donate $60 for L1 if there is ample NE utc and TS.
Usually a Thai massage is a higher hourly rate.
A lot of the cost depends on your negotiation skills. You will certainly be quoted one price but the price will come down if they are convinced you will leave and they will get nothing. I quit going to subamps because after all the negotiating/haggling usually no longer in the mood.
When does negotiating happen?
Market prices:
L1 is $40 over the cost of the massage.
L2 is $60-80 over the cost of the massage.
Originally Posted by Crock
I wouldn't call these market prices. These used to be the standard price long timers like me(us) used to pay. Market prices are very different now in places north of GB. No one is willing to go topless and NE without a min of 60. BJ places like shade.... nothing less than 100. Some of the places actually will do a good massage. Now they barely do any massage.
  • ND
  • 07-03-2019, 08:16 AM
I usually do $60+60
I used to do 60+40 but sometimes would get the side eye or backtalk.
Never had that with a $60 tip
Would do $50 but the ATM does not despense $10's😅

I don't like to negotiate.
There are two things that kill my mood in a session.
1. Negotiation on extra services. Makes me want to leave and they get nothing
2. Saying my tip is not enough. Another $20? Sorry, it is my gift to you for the services rendered. If you want more, maybe you should learn to do it better. I will never return. Mama-san take note... We won't be back, ever....

Tipping has gone up about $20.
$40 for a meh HJ. When you get the feeling tlitwas a waste of time. $60 for and good one with some play time. More if you had a good time.
$60 for a meh BJ. See above. $80 and up if you really enjoyed it.

The girl is expecting a nice gift (money) for making you feel good. It is not mandatory, but you better be nice to them as they will remember you as a cheapskate and your service will not improve with each visit.
If you are a regular the rates are better because they know what to expect and the trust factor is there.