Name: The shining "SILVER" of Blue Spa
Address and Phone: Blue Spa - 11181 Denton Dr. Ste. 110, Phone: (972) 241-2999
Address: see above
Phone: (972) 241-2999
City: Dallas
State: Texas
Email Address: n/a
URL / Website: n/a
Activities: (For quick CliffNotes version read only these activities plus BOLD print in ROS). Hugs and kisses (DFK), Exceptionally caring, GFE Geisha-like attentiveness to my needs; unique and superior "GFE" type BBBJ with special tongue action; DT; MPFS including sensual MISH until simultaneous orgasm; EXCEPTIONALLY GOOD and RELAXING FBSM on BOTH SIDES (including scalp and face massage); spiritual elevation. MSOG seems available but not experienced this time in light of the superior FBSM.
Hair Length and Color: Soft, long, straight, fresh-smelling, jet black
Smoking Status: Non-Smoker
Ethnic Background: Korean
Physical Description: About 5’5” and 109lbs; natural B’s; long strong legs; IMHO, above-average face, eyes, and smile, and GFE-type slender figure

Recommendation: Yes - a uniquely high-class elegant and sweet Geisha-like provider who provides the ultimate relaxation GFE FS plus wonderful (and perhaps life-changing!) FBSM!
Bobby,

Out of all the reviews you have written. You nailed this one!!! Silver is a pleaser and most important REAL about what is happening. IOP can be faked but those that do it like Silver are second to none!!!!!
You both nailed this one. I met her today and she is most genuine. Thanks for the lowdown on her, both of you.
  • Aoi
  • 07-22-2019, 09:03 AM
As always , your reviews are the salt of the board
Is she greek
Thanks so much, Aoi, GR, and RR, for the kind words. SILVER offers a unique and refreshing "true relaxation experience" of the sort often publicized but rarely realized in practice, including superior FBSM skills and such delightful and surprising touches as the scalp massage that I and her other reviewers have mentioned.

SILVER's exceptionally pleasing attitude really is one of the most dedicated I've ever encountered, and is IMHO not to be missed. The only risk, and with a girl of her caliber I'd like to think it's a small one, is that some customers might take advantage and treat her roughly, harshly, or push her boundaries past her limits.

One of those limits I discerned is (alas), the Greek one. So Greek4me, I'm sorry to say that it's not on the menu at this time, at least based on my limited experience with her.
BobbyMann
What an awesome review!! My travel schedule is bringing me back to DFW in the coming days and my coming thoughts are revved up now with new name @ Blue!

Thanks, as always, for the top of the line reviews!
I've seen her she is amazing NOK
Sweet
Wow Bobby you're right saw her today she's amazing review to come tomorrow
Hi Hoe Silver. Bobby is like the LoneRanger fucking all the Blue Pussy and making sure it’s up to par. He’s tougher than the TABC
The dude's an AMP sherpa, taking us to premium pussy wherever he can find it. I've never had a misstep following in Bobby's tracks.
The dude's an AMP sherpa, taking us to premium pussy wherever he can find it. I've never had a misstep following in Bobby's tracks. Originally Posted by JamesDeen
A sherpa? What is that? I'm from Baltimore, we don't use language like this
She is amazing I will see her again later this week
  • Jtbc
  • 07-29-2019, 11:23 AM