Civilization collapse in Europe and America is imminent due to third world "migrants"

Leeches can't feed on other leeches. What can be done rid ourselves of these parasites? What are your predictions for the future of the western world that these horrible white people built?
Nate Higgers...

Projections look good...........
We need to ship em back, or just gas them all.
The initial civilization collapse in ' America' was caused by boatloads of immigrants from Europe.
I guess the Indians would have that view.
  • oeb11
  • 08-12-2019, 02:49 PM
"Apocalypto" luridly illustrated the beginning of the apocalypse for the Native Americans
"Apocalypto" luridly illustrated the beginning of the apocalypse for the Native Americans Originally Posted by oeb11
Another good Hollywood moving picture
Empires come. Empires go.

Camille Paglia has said that an infatuation with Transgenderism is a sign of a civilization in decline. She may be onto something.

I'm only in the US because Grandpa had to grab the kids and GTFO when the Soviets invaded the Baltics. So it goes ....

" Around and around and around we spin,
with feet of lead and wings of tin... " - Bokonon
Have never seen anything like the way this empire is going
The initial civilization collapse in ' America' was caused by boatloads of immigrants from Europe. Originally Posted by Joey_Gleet
+1
  • oeb11
  • 08-12-2019, 05:34 PM
New DPST Platform Plank
Give America back to the "Native peoples"

Truck all non-Indigenous Peoples to Siberia and Europe as "Reparations"!!!!
New DPST Platform Plank

Truck all non-Indigenous Peoples to Siberia and Europe as "Reparations"!!!! Originally Posted by oeb11
You might want to use ships instead of trucks, junior.
New DPST Platform Plank

Truck all non-Indigenous Peoples to Siberia and Europe as "Reparations"!!!! Originally Posted by oeb11
Natives didn't "own" the land. Nobody owned the land.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SGWusrf6NC4

Have you cleared it with Lexusloser that you have permission to arbitrarily use so many gratuitous quotation marks? Be careful junior. I think he may be a bit possessive about that.