Top stories on Google News right now

• Tiny
  • 08-21-2019, 12:18 PM
Here's a complete list of "Headlines" from news.google.com, right now, all of which except the last (Parkland shooting) are negative stories about Trump. Also, the Fox piece does include a rebuttal from the White House.

How Greenland Explains Donald Trump's entire presidency (CNN)

MSNBC host: Trump's "loyalty" comment "exactly" like German attacks on Jews (Fox)

Migrant Families Would Face Indefinite Detention Under New Trump Rule (New York Times)

How bad would a recession be for Trump in 2020? 8 experts weigh in. (Vox)

Deficit Will Reach $1 Trillion Next Year, Budget Office Predicts (with a photo of Trump, New York Times)

Parkland school shooting survivors proposed comprehensive plan for gun control (CBS)

Make of this what you wish. My own opinion, this isn't entirely bias on the part of Google. Unfortunately the main stream media and the President, for different reasons, both want Donald Trump to be the center of attention.
The missed out on the bigliest story this year...the new line up for DWTS
Here's a complete list of "Headlines" from news.google.com, right now, all of which except the last (Parkland shooting) are negative stories about Trump. Also, the Fox piece does include a rebuttal from the White House.

How Greenland Explains Donald Trump's entire presidency (CNN)

MSNBC host: Trump's "loyalty" comment "exactly" like German attacks on Jews (Fox)

Migrant Families Would Face Indefinite Detention Under New Trump Rule (New York Times)

How bad would a recession be for Trump in 2020? 8 experts weigh in. (Vox)

Deficit Will Reach $1 Trillion Next Year, Budget Office Predicts (with a photo of Trump, New York Times)

Parkland school shooting survivors proposed comprehensive plan for gun control (CBS)

Make of this what you wish. My own opinion, this isn't entirely bias on the part of Google. Unfortunately the main stream media and the President, for different reasons, both want Donald Trump to be the center of attention. Originally Posted by Tiny
It's called political chess and the LSM and all on the left are losing...please explain this to Quackamole he don't understand the strategy.

The false narrative about a looming recession has also been shot down...NEXT racism...New York Crimes memo...it is been posted on here!!

P.S. What happen to the impeachment craze??
Or... maybe those are the most searched/read stories online???

Maybe the real world exists outside of this forum and your bubble?
  • Tiny
  • 08-21-2019, 12:49 PM
Or... maybe those are the most searched/read stories online??? Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
That's a reasonable explanation, if you substitute "on Google News" for "online," and may indicate a bias in the readership of Google News readers if today's headlines are typical.
  • Tiny
  • 08-21-2019, 12:53 PM
The missed out on the bigliest story this year...the new line up for DWTS Originally Posted by matchingmole
Dancing With the Stars? Exactly, that's my point. Everything in the media revolves around Trump.
Sad but true.
Tiny,
One of my boyfriends is a Libertarian. He doesn't like Trump. But the other day, he said I was right about the news coverage on Trump being slanted in the negative. I can't recall the news article but he said when he pulled it up there was a picture of Trump doing something and the headline said something about Trump but the piece had nothing to do with Trump. The piece was so misleading that it prompted my Trump hating boyfriend to say something about it.

But then again, Trump knows this and well, what is the saying - something about at least people are talking about me? Something like that.

That's a reasonable explanation, if you substitute "on Google News" for "online," and may indicate a bias in the readership of Google News readers if today's headlines are typical. Originally Posted by Tiny
Fuck. Yssup you are the one who lives on Eccie. Damn, I remember when you said Trump was going to lose the election and you made a bet. You lost so you had to leave the National Forum for 30 days.

And what did you do? You slithered over to the Austin political forum and posted there until they let you come back over.

Take your own advice and don't give it to others. You'll do better in life....or not. Nobody cares.

Or... maybe those are the most searched/read stories online???

Maybe the real world exists outside of this forum and your bubble? Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
I don’t recall addressing you, ma’am.

Ears burning?

LOl!!!
  • Tiny
  • 08-21-2019, 01:13 PM
Tiny,
One of my boyfriends is a Libertarian. He doesn't like Trump. But the other day, he said I was right about the news coverage on Trump being slanted in the negative. I can't recall the news article but he said when he pulled it up there was a picture of Trump doing something and the headline said something about Trump but the piece had nothing to do with Trump. The piece was so misleading that it prompted my Trump hating boyfriend to say something about it.

But then again, Trump knows this and well, what is the saying - something about at least people are talking about me? Something like that. Originally Posted by Austin Ellen
Your boyfriend is a wise man Ellen, I agree with all of that, except instead of hating Trump I now just strongly dislike him. There's nothing like Elizabeth Warren or Bernie Sanders to make you appreciate the devil you know. I guess anything having to do with Trump sells advertising, so you try to associate with him irregardless of whether he's relevant. And yes, like his old attorney Roy Cohn, Trump values any publicity, good or bad.

In the Trump documentary that's on Netflix there's a recording of Trump's public relations guy talking to a New York Post reporter around the time he divorced Ivana. He tells the reporter glowing things about the Donald, and then some things that you'd think would be negative if you're going through a divorce, like women being unable to resist him, him beating them off with a stick and having a lot of fun playing the field. What was hilarious was that this "publicity agent" was actually Trump himself! He didn't even try to disguise his voice. Trump told one society gossip columnist the reason he divorced was because he didn't find women who had children attractive. There's no filter. Some people like that and some don't.
I don’t recall addressing you, ma’am.

Ears burning?

LOl!!! Originally Posted by Yssup Rider

did you have to? or don't you understand how forums work? you post .. people reply. if you can't handle that, maybe you should stop posting.

eat something, your blood sugar seems low.

Very true. You are wise man too Tiny.

Your boyfriend is a wise man Ellen, I agree with all of that, except instead of hating Trump I now just strongly dislike him. There's nothing like Elizabeth Warren or Bernie Sanders to make you appreciate the devil you know. I guess anything having to do with Trump sells advertising, so you try to associate with him irregardless of whether he's relevant. And yes, like his old attorney Roy Cohn, Trump values any publicity, good or bad.

In the Trump documentary that's on Netflix there's a recording of Trump's public relations guy talking to a New York Post reporter around the time he divorced Ivana. He tells the reporter glowing things about the Donald, and then some things that you'd think would be negative if you're going through a divorce, like women being unable to resist him, him beating them off with a stick and having a lot of fun playing the field. What was hilarious was that this "publicity agent" was actually Trump himself! He didn't even try to disguise his voice. Trump told one society gossip columnist the reason he divorced was because he didn't find women who had children attractive. There's no filter. Some people like that and some don't. Originally Posted by Tiny
Tiny,

Who's algorithm-tainted server was used? Just looking at this new thread here. Nice change.
did you have to? or don't you understand how forums work? you post .. people reply. if you can't handle that, maybe you should stop posting.

eat something, your blood sugar seems low.

Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid

If you can accept being a racist, . . . .

sticks and stones.