Looks as though Trump has cured his "low self-esteem problem"

Didn't you say he was an anti-Semite...makeup your mind Quackamole.
The is political chess and he just checkmated you!!
Didn't you say he was an anti-Semite...makeup your mind Quackamole.
The is political chess and he just checkmated you!! Originally Posted by bb1961
Nope...wasn't me....and even if i did say that...i didn't say that.
Give up on the Trump playing chess scenario...he can't play... literally or figuratively....despite the "very" convincing Ben Garrison cartoons.
  • oeb11
  • 08-21-2019, 04:35 PM
Nope...wasn't me....and even if i did say that...i didn't say that.
Give up on the Trump playing chess scenario...he can't play... literally or figuratively....despite the "very" convincing Ben Garrison cartoons. Originally Posted by matchingmole

so what are you doing about your low self esteem?

mellow jazz? bongo drums? huge bag of {forbidden topic}? Electroconvulsive therapy?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v4GdLf1r-Xw
Originally Posted by matchingmole
I don't know where you get that Trump has Low Self Esteem. I would say he's more of a Narcissistic type. It's those on the left who can't keep from knocking him have the low self esteem.
Nope...wasn't me....and even if i did say that...i didn't say that. Originally Posted by matchingmole
That is classic Quackamole!!
Originally Posted by matchingmole
LMAO!!!!!!!!!!!! Dead ringer for oeb!! Is there a MAGA hat lying nearby?
  • oeb11
  • 08-21-2019, 05:59 PM
Thank You TM - perhaps time for You to read the rules about "Outing"!!!
The RTM button is your little friend!
Thank You TM - perhaps time for You to read the rules about "Outing"!!!
The RTM button is your little friend! Originally Posted by oeb11
So it is you! there is sure to be a MAGA hat lying nearby
LMAO!!!!!!!!!!!! Dead ringer for oeb!! Is there a MAGA hat lying nearby? Originally Posted by themystic
Thank you Premium Access Poster for reposting this fowl picture
Thank you Premium Access Poster for reposting this fowl picture Originally Posted by matchingmole

foul .. er fowl posting is all Moscow Mystic knows. congratulating him is like telling Einstein he's really smart. it's redundant.
So it is you! there is sure to be a MAGA hat lying nearby Originally Posted by themystic

Noticed how you were too much of a scardey cat to run into this room and knock off anyone's cap.

foul .. er fowl posting is all Moscow Mystic knows. congratulating him is like telling Einstein he's really smart. it's redundant. Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid
Aww WK. That's so honorable taking up for your little buddy oeb. You are kind of like........"The Skipper" taking up for his little buddy Gilligan. That's so adorable.