1. Jesus
2. Gary Johnson
3. Rand Paul
4. William Weld
5. John Kasich
6. Lyin Ted Cruz
7. Little Marco Rubio
8. Jeb "Low Energy" Bush
9. Joe Biden, before he folded to the far left on the Hyde Amendment and carbon emissions
10. Donald Trump, Hillary Clinton (tie)
11. Joe Biden, after he folded
12. Barrack Obama
13. Pete Buttigieg
14. Kamala Harris
15. Beto O'Rourke
16. Sistine Chapel
17. Satan
18. Bernie Sanders
19. Elizabeth Warren
Do you keep notes on all of them...just for your own reference.
I missed your ranking of Hitler??
1. Jesus

16. Sistine Chapel
17. Satan
18. Bernie Sanders Originally Posted by Tiny

So which end is up?
Do you keep notes on all of them...just for your own reference.
I missed your ranking of Hitler?? Originally Posted by bb1961
The Evil Nazi was Number 10. Right before Hillary.
  • oeb11
  • 08-21-2019, 05:54 PM
did AnyOne really ask that above question??
Perhaps adding Satan to worshipping Bernie and Liz????

Thanks Tiny - creative, funny , and generally - I agree!
1. Jesus
2. Gary Johnson
3. Rand Paul
4. William Weld
5. John Kasich
6. Lyin Ted Cruz
7. Little Marco Rubio
8. Jeb "Low Energy" Bush
9. Joe Biden, before he folded to the far left on the Hyde Amendment and carbon emissions
11. Joe Biden, after he folded
12. Barrack Obama
13. Pete Buttigieg
14. Kamala Harris
15. Beto O'Rourke
16. Sistine Chapel
17. Satan
18. Bernie Sanders
19. Elizabeth Warren Originally Posted by Tiny
Awesome List Tiny! I think the 3 Greatest people of all time were 1. Jesus
2. Moses
3. Abraham

Three Worst
1. Donald Trump
2. Jared Kushner
3. Ivanka Trump

Can you believe some of these valued posters in here actually think I don't like Jewish people. Its a love hate kind of thing
  • oeb11
  • 08-21-2019, 06:10 PM
Posting BS does not change the anti-semitic racism and hatred TM has posted on many occasions.

Just like the "olive branch" - it is a fake dialogue.

Go join the NYT editorial board - TM - you can teach them all about how to tar Trump with anti-Semitic Racism.
Posting BS does not change the anti-semitic racism and hatred TM has posted on many occasions.

Just like the "olive branch" - it is a fake dialogue.

Go join the NYT editorial board - TM - you can teach them all about how to tar Trump with anti-Semitic Racism. Originally Posted by oeb11
Im praying for you little man. Please take the branch, or vine if you will. "I am the vine; you are the branches. If you remain in me and I in you, you will bear much fruit; apart from me you can do nothing". Take it oeb. You are nothing without me
Im praying for you little man. Please take the branch, or vine if you will. "I am the vine; you are the branches. If you remain in me and I in you, you will bear much fruit; apart from me you can do nothing". Take it oeb. You are nothing without me Originally Posted by themystic
Sounds like a love letter.

Jesus saves
Moses invests
  • Tiny
  • 08-21-2019, 07:00 PM
Thanks for the kind comment oeb!

Mystic, amigo, please be nice to oeb. You don't have to be as nice to him as Austin Ellen though. My fondness for oeb derives from us both being part of the Libertarian brotherhood, while with Ellen it's raw, unadulterated lust.

Yes eccieuser, Bernieland is about 10 degrees hotter than hell. You can indeed "feel the burn."

Finally, I'd like to thank whoever gave my thread the star. This is the third one of mine in a row that's gotten a star. It reminds me of the gold star that my first grade teacher Mrs. Dungworth put on my homework when I did a good job.
Thanks for the kind comment oeb!

Mystic, amigo, please be nice to oeb. You don't have to be as nice to him as Austin Ellen though. My fondness for oeb derives from us both being part of the Libertarian brotherhood, while with Ellen it's raw, unadulterated lust.

Yes eccieuser, Bernieland is about 10 degrees hotter than hell. You can indeed "feel the burn."

Finally, I'd like to thank whoever gave my thread the star. This is the third one of mine a row that's gotten a star. It reminds me of the gold star that my first grade teacher Mrs. Dungworth put on my homework when I did a good job. Originally Posted by Tiny
Brother Tiny I have offered little man oeb and Moscow Ellen the Olive Branch multiple times. They have refused. Your threads always deserve stars. Careful on the Bernie ranking. You will get a lot of Anti Semitic blowback. Right oeb?
Sounds like a love letter. Originally Posted by bambino
Thanks Bambino. I was inspired by Trump and Kim Jungs budding love affair

Finally, I'd like to thank whoever gave my thread the star. This is the third one of mine in a row that's gotten a star. It reminds me of the gold star that my first grade teacher Mrs. Dungworth put on my homework when I did a good job. Originally Posted by Tiny
Is it the "Bernster"? Or is the heat coming from #17?

As far as the singe star and Mrs. Dungworth, that's pretty much all this thread is worth. Dung. HI OHH!