Address and Phone:
Phone: 469-779-8988
Address: Royal before Luna,
Phone: -
City: Dallas
State: Texas
Email Address: -
URL / Website: -
Activities: Gropping, teasing , great massage, the usual alphabet soup. A session with Palace Candy will be memorable because of the intensity of whatever she chooses to do. good spoken English.
Hair Length and Color: Brownish , mostly tied up
Smoking Status: Non-Smoker
Ethnic Background: Korean
Physical Description: C size , Milf ,5’2, more or less around 115 lbs, a lot of power and energy, very good English.
Recommendation: Yes
What is HIIT ?
  • Quiz
  • 09-19-2019, 12:31 PM
High intensity interval training
I had never heard of HIIT before, but after looking it up I can confirm that it's a good description of a session with Candy!

Btw, I thought that she only did all that shit with just me! I guess maybe shes a Rolling Stone groupie!
This means she is back from her vacation . Thx, good info .
I did not know she was on vacation. The Palace Candy is fun but eat your vitamins.

I wonder if any of you asked for the massage to be done in her Eve costume ? Is that something that available as an option? I got this bug in my head to have a massage with a naked fun milf.
It is available. The new Jessica at the same place, Palace Therapy, did a massage in the nude on me. I can tell you I enjoyed it a lot. Nothing like having her tits look at me and wiggling with the massage activity. I could not get that in the usual R&T places.Maybe if Candy knows you from before, she’ll do that for ya. Let us know, we need this kind of intel.
Candy does a nice teasing with TUMA and when things get hot, she will take care of things. I let her do the work because I am a lazy ass.
Is candy catholic?