Seven MIA

• AP51
  • 09-20-2019, 04:48 PM
Anyone know where Seven has gone. Called Good Times to make appointment and told she doesn't work there anymore. To no surprise they have no ideal where she went.
I don't know where she is, but I figured Seven left weeks ago. her previous time here was similar, popped in for about a week, then beat it.

I wouldn't have stayed either, after the vile posts that were made by the now hopefully permanently banned Trolls we (ECCIE) entertained in mass, from June through August. hopefully Seven will grace us again, she is one of the sweetest and sexiest ladies we have had in Dallas.
Keep a watchful eye. Seven comes and goes. She will be back. Worth the wait.
  • AP51
  • 09-21-2019, 10:03 AM
I don't know where she is, but I figured Seven left weeks ago. her previous time here was similar, popped in for about a week, then beat it.

I wouldn't have stayed either, after the vile posts that were made by the now hopefully permanently banned Trolls we (ECCIE) entertained in mass, from June through August. hopefully Seven will grace us again, she is one of the sweetest and sexiest ladies we have had in Dallas. Originally Posted by Chung Tran
Yes I saw the posts they were really ugly. Hope she returns soon. She is sweet and sexy as hell. She is worth waiting for.
She is in San Jose now. No immediate plans to be back in Dallas anytime soon.
Seven reminds me of a Texas tornado. She will come in like a storm and fuck your shit up for a full hour. Just hang on for the ride and marvel at the things your body can do. When she leaves you will have lost some assets. And it will take you a while to recover. But you will never forget that day.

PS: We don't actually have tornadoes in Siberia. But we do have the Weather Channel and YouTube. Za Zdrovya!
  • Aoi
  • 09-23-2019, 04:14 PM
I don't blame her if she doesn't come back.

There were some really shitty things said about her here.
I don't blame her if she doesn't come back.

There were some really shitty things said about her here. Originally Posted by Aoi
Hopefully she’s not that emotionally sensitive to that bullshit. They were only words. And not from reputable sources.
She acts like it doesn't bother her (and doesn't understand enough English for the really fucked up things), but she does know in general what people say, and it comes out in tears after she's been drinking a shit load. Anyway, she'll likely be in San Jose for a while, in case any of you make a trip out there.
and it comes out in tears after she's been drinking a shit load. Originally Posted by Peteswoll

I don't care to go back and find out what was said, but this hurts my heart
She once confided in me that she doesn't like Dallas because the guys here are far too rough. So tone it back a bit guys please. Just because you paid 200 bucks does not give you the right to break her. Treat em like a lady and generally speaking they'll treat you like a man.