Encounter: Vicky @ Blue...lived up to the hype!

• TAZ
  • 09-21-2019, 06:44 AM
Date: 9/14/19
Name: Vicky
Address and Phone: Blue Spa - 11181 Denton Dr. Ste. 110, Phone: (972) 241-2999
Address: So of Royal off Harry Hines
Phone: (972) 241-2999
City: Dallas
State: Texas
Email Address: na
URL / Website: na
Activities: DFK+,BBBJ,TUMA,69,Daty,MPFS, Greek+
Hair Length and Color: Medium dark
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: Korean
Physical Description: I would describe Vicky as a slightly stocky spinner, A little older than most peg her at on this site, Good pair of C's with very fun nipples. Decent ass which I licked clean (your welcome)
5'3" 110.
Recommendation: Yes
Lol! Yes, alcohol on the balls is crazy. Made me jump 2 feet off the table. She thought it was hilarious
She poured the alcohol on mine, it hurt like hell..
so, you're saying you might not want to shave the boys before visiting her.......
  • TAZ
  • 09-21-2019, 04:49 PM
Well....I am saying give it a day or two.
Shaving the jewels always gets them more action!!
TAZ
I dont shave the boys, just trim and it still was very painful, kind of ruined the rest of the session for me..
Perfect uses alcohol, but in a little spray bottle, still hurts but as bad..
so, you're saying you might not want to shave the boys before visiting her....... Originally Posted by Biggins.Emerson
what I did was give my balls a sip of different forms of alcohol, 5 days before seeing Vicky. first day a sip of Gin, then a sip of Bourbon the next day, then a sip of Rum, and so forth. to get them used to the feeling of having alcohol, so when Vicky sprayed them it wouldn't feel shocking.

I didn't say it worked, I said that's what I did.
The way I see it if the alcohol prevents from getting something nasty the discomfort is well worth it.