PSA: Who is the new hot young EMO at Top Star / Gold One?

I saw her last night in a long black and white night gown. Nothing fancy but it was cute on her and hugged a nice set of tits and ass underneath.

She’s the new EMO now she said. She’s about 5’5 and really cute. She remembered me and gave me a hug and a feel. I’ve been with her before and she reminded me of that.

Who is she and from where before? Anyone know? It sure as hell wasn’t Kay. I cannot remember.
Idk, but can one book time with her?
She was a provider there for a couple of years named HERA
She was a provider there for a couple of years named HERA Originally Posted by Iamyourman
Thanks! I remember the woman just forgot the name. Great provider!
So can you book with her? I'm not well versed in amping and was wondering if that's a thing?
Most emos will not. It's their job to keep the girls busy.

On occasion, an emo will. For an old friend.

I have done it....rarely.

Only way to know is ask.
Hera is the Emo now? If we can’t see her, I want to cry! I seldom go to F/S places so in that sense it’s my own fault for not seeing the girls I like enough.
So can you book with her? I'm not well versed in amping and was wondering if that's a thing? Originally Posted by Cuckleberryfin
Ever hear of Pete Rose the player-manager of the Cincinnati Reds? It's pretty rare that emo will take a customer but it can happen.
  • HSL
  • 09-23-2019, 08:24 PM
It was certainly time for Hera to retire so good for her for recognizing the obvious and acting on it. I hope many others in DFW follow as it's heartbreaking to see some of these ladies still taking gallons of cum knowing that they are 1 fuck away from breaking a hip.