los angeles amps vs dallas

I am visiting los angeles. Are the amps good as dallas and do the girls offer bbfs?
Girls are ten times better in la. La 3 is a Dallas 9. Dallas gets girls that are old or washed up, they come here after they've been used and abused in higher tier cities. Bbfs and the like will be harder to find because the girls are premium in la and don't have to offer things like that to pull in the money. They dont mind offering that here because they are or already have been riddled with STDs and their values already depreciated
Better. Lots of Thai and Vietnamese girls.
Girls are ten times better in la. La 3 is a Dallas 9. Dallas gets girls that are old or washed up, they come here after they've been used and abused in higher tier cities. Bbfs and the like will be harder to find because the girls are premium in la and don't have to offer things like that to pull in the money. They dont mind offering that here because they are or already have been riddled with STDs and their values already depreciated Originally Posted by Diabetes
That’s your opinion. The girls here are the best. I do not believe the bullshit.
  • kochu
  • 09-23-2019, 12:26 AM
Girls are ten times better in la. La 3 is a Dallas 9. Dallas gets girls that are old or washed up, they come here after they've been used and abused in higher tier cities. Bbfs and the like will be harder to find because the girls are premium in la and don't have to offer things like that to pull in the money. They dont mind offering that here because they are or already have been riddled with STDs and their values already depreciated Originally Posted by Diabetes
I have seen a lot in NYC/NJ area. I am pretty sure that NYC is a top tier city. They are almost same everywhere.
I used to live in LA for 25 years. Seems like things go in waves. Depends on the effort. Dallas currently has a great selection - and what makes it so different from LA is the ease of finding specifically great talent using this board. LA is very spread out and various areas have different specialties, but again you have to work harder to find. I heard there is a great UTR Korean network near Korea Town, but it takes a lot of screening to get accepted into the loop. As far as AMP's, as in many places, the Chinese places have crowded out many of the Korean ones. In San Gabriel Valley, there are many AAMPs but of course the gals are good or not so good, depends on the timing. True comment about more selection of Viet and Thai, but for your standard Korean AMP, hard to beat Dallas. (Philly is close and I heard NYC has some good ones). btw - as always BBFS is ymmv. Back in the 90's there was a Thai gal in Inglewood who moved from one AMP to another and had a strong following due to her BBFS, but she was a rarity. THen there was a place I found out about through an email group where the older MMS (not ancient more like tyipcal mid-40's) would "test" newbies by seeing them first and if she thought the risk of being LE was low, she would jump on without even asking.
California the hot young ones are at the AAMP not AMP's like here in Dallas. Good luck getting in because you need references. Places like Dallas are where the girls go after their prime and when they aren't hot and young enough to complete in the markets like California.
Would Jun, Perfect or CiCi be considered past their prime and not able to compete in the LA market?
Pretty much, the girls that are actually in their early 20s are in the AAMP's. If you are talking about Thai Cici she is borderline but older end of spectrum compared to the AAMP's in Cali. Best ones are in Orange County but they change alot so you have to get established for current #s and websites. There was a Thai Angels site that had really great ones and a lot of Ktown ones.I know a couple links but you still have to get approved to see their stable.
Sunny and tx pretty much covered all the bases. Screening in LA is a pain in the ass, especially if you’re not a local. I prefer San Jose to LA. A fair number of mid to late 20’s spinners. PSE is code for BBFS. My experience is that it’s widely available in any event. Especially with the influx of NK-girls
We’re still on this debate? A lot of master debaters up in here.

All I’ve got to say is I’ve been to an AMP in Oakland that hands down beat the LA AMP scene. I’m talking beautiful 18 and 19 y.o. Asian teens delivering BBFS CIP and CIM services.
  • HSL
  • 09-23-2019, 08:30 PM
I have seen a lot in NYC/NJ area. I am pretty sure that NYC is a top tier city. They are almost same everywhere. Originally Posted by kochu
The best in DFW via Queens is Emma. It would have been nice to have her before the other 5,000 New Yorkers got her but oh well, that is the DFW market.
Would Jun, Perfect or CiCi be considered past their prime and not able to compete in the LA market? Originally Posted by Mental AtrraXXXion
Of course. Don't know if they'd even be able to find work there
Asians all looked alike. You pay 200 and that is the service you will get. I dont think L.A. won't be much different.
If early 20s girl would whether work in room salon. Place where they dont have to fuck anyone but just serve drinks sitting next to their customers. And jumping around room to rooms,150-200 tips per customers.they easily make 1000 to 1500 per night. If anycase they decided to have sex, either it is their own freewill, they just like their client with no additional payment, or some old guy willing to buy them Gucci or Louis Vuitton bag.
And I'm serious.
  • moo
  • 09-24-2019, 03:34 AM
I wanted to chime in and said I tried looking for AMP's in LA Korea Town and couldn't find anything easy like you can in Dallas. They must be low key or something. In Dallas, you can easily tell.