URL / Website: https://el-paso.skipthegames.com/fem...y/921595158465
City: El Paso
State: Texas
Address: Sunset Heights
Activities: BBBJ, CBJ, K9
Hair Length and Color: Blonde and brown roots
Smoking Status: Non-Smoker
Ethnic Background: White/Caucasian
Physical Description: Curvy...put on a little weight. Still has a slamming body. Just got a new tat on arm. Has lots of tats. Great tits, and her ass is soft and giggles when thrusting.
Recommendation: No
Ass giggles? Is that a new way to describe farts? Interesting kink — to each their own.
The ass giggle like jello...its a soft ass. She has to change her ways for me to see her again though. If you hit it doggy and hard enough, you see it giggle.
The word you're looking for is jiggle.
English as a second language can be very confusing....
If you hit it doggy and hard enough, you see it giggle. Originally Posted by Sabroso
I’ve yet to hear an ass giggle. That shit would freak me out. Like hearing little kids giggling in the middle of the night. Freaky shit! An ass that giggles probably needs some kind of “limpia” done. Esta embrujada...
Holy shit....lmao. it is absolutely jiggle. My bad. I'm rolling right now. My bad fellas.
Holy shit....lmao. it is absolutely jiggle. My bad. I'm rolling right now. My bad fellas. Originally Posted by Sabroso
welp this might be my favorite thread. it only giggles if you've got a big enough dick!
welp this might be my favorite thread. it only giggles if you've got a big enough dick! Originally Posted by Hot_Dawg
Usually it’s a small dick that elicits giggles.