Is it all over?

Will Eccie be gone tomorrow? Will they roll out new guidelines if they stay online? Will Texas just go dark?
If so. Its been a great RUN!

Stick around later tonight to see if the ball drops and ends a great era.
So sad.
Not sure if eccie or OH or Tryst or whatever is done but seems like the whole darn industry sucks. I know I’m done. Too many times I’ve placed down my notes and the experience has been less than stellar. Now that prices have shot up there is no way in hell I’m chancing a hook up or a felony.

Time to get reacquainted with Ms Rosie Palmer. Oh well. Hope I don’t go blind.
...the whole darn industry sucks. I know I’m done. Too many times I’ve placed down my notes and the experience has been less than stellar. Now that prices have shot up there is no way in hell I’m chancing a hook up or a felony.

Time to get reacquainted with Ms Rosie Palmer. Oh well. Hope I don’t go blind. Originally Posted by Tpcgolfer
It's been years (2017?), even before the pandemic struck, since I had a session that:
--flowed easily from my first request, without multiple follow-ups from me;
--started on time without having been rescheduled at least once by the provider;
--provided all the advertised and expected services;
--was performed by a welcoming and non-dramatic provider who matched her photos and description;
--lasted the full duration of the booked, paid time.

The only good news is that Fleshlight prices are down by half since they came on the market.
fleshlight prices lol
Time does change everything. The new law will prolly keep a lot of folks from posting info and we'll also see participation on boards drop!?.

Gonna hoist one tonight for the BIG "E"
SO if she is verified..... No one gets in trouble right?
At least we no longer have to wait till noon to buy alcohol on Sundays anymore.
Only in frigging Texas, anyone can carry a gun now in public and the gov is worried about paying for services rendered.
My honest opinion is that the gent and lady that sees known commodities should have no problem. You will have to do your due diligence with ladies or gents you have not seen before.
Glad to see we didnt go dark.
Maybe it is over if you/he/she/us are chasing questionable providers and donation discussing and haggling.

For established, verified and vouched providers and hobbyists - business as usual.

:tramp oline:
Stay in your lane.

Are you aiming your words at me?