Web Sites?

Had more than a few people tell me I do not click on web sites.......!
Number one that is a bald face lie. How did you find me if you did not click on a web site? From the sky writing from the smoke plane I hired to put my number up? LOL I THINK NOT!

If a lady is verified safe and up to par wouldn't her web site be as such, as well?

If ladies pay good money to make them: lots of time to write them and keep them up dated.

WHY THE HELL NOT READ THEM !?...

Something happen to me at a store yesterday .
I got dressed to go buy this item I saw come across my sales advertisement on a social media page: in store only.. Great, there is one right down the street.
I DID NOT BOTHER TO CLICK ON THE WEB SITE BECAUSE IT SAYS IN STORE ONLY.
I get to the store look all over for it. Ask the manager and show her where it says in store only.
And she points out at the bottom where it says look at web site to find out which stores has the item in stock...Plain as day at this store it said OUT OF STOCK...... By one click I would of found that out first with out wasting gas, time, effort and bothering the manager if I would of just done what I tell people every day to do..READ THE FREAKING SITE.
I just love it when they ask what city are you in when in one click they will know where I was last at, where I am at and where I am going for damn near a whole month.

Just thought it was kind of ironic.

I failed to do in my own personal life what I get most frustrating about with others.
Good point.