Barbie Maddie info??

Wondering the same, I hit her up last time she was in town and she responded rather quickly with a local place and time. However, I had an emergency pop-up and couldn't meet. so I don't know if it would have came true. Seems too good to be true to me. Take one for the team my friend!
I hit her up last time as well and got a reply with location but then ghost after that. Had great comms with her today. It’s almost been too good. That’s why I’m hesitant, that and no reviews.
She said after I got there...there were extra charges. So I left.
Did she look like the pics? If she does, I might hand over my wallet.
The number at the top of the add is different than the one at the bottom…
She said after I got there...there were extra charges. So I left. Originally Posted by jbwins
I was told 160qv 220hhr. But the real question is, are the pics accurate?
The number at the top of the add is different than the one at the bottom… Originally Posted by m1chael11
Yeah I noticed that as well. I looked up both numbers and they both led to the same ads
  • M2003
  • 09-03-2022, 08:45 AM
She said after I got there...there were extra charges. So I left. Originally Posted by jbwins
How can you reply w/o atleast saying if the pics are real and how much upcharge she wanted haha but I guess since you got there and didnt say anything it could mean shes the girl in the pics
Those pictures belong to Sophia Del Mar. She's a Singer | Model | Actress in Miami.
Yeah he's right you can the same pics on her Instagram.
https://www.instagram.com/p/CgOIjheuK5K/?hl=en
She sent selfie when I was in parking lot. Good but not same as ad. Left when said extra