Michelle Bachmann faces ethics probe....

Former high-level campaign staffer accuses her of misuse of campaign funds. Whoops.

http://www.washingtonpost.com/blogs/...-ethics-probe/
So what are the charges? I read it but I want you to decipher it for us. Don't forget to mention any supporting testimony from anyone other than Waldron.
ROTFLMAO!!!! OMG yet another thing beck is proven right on. Paul and cruz are next. I can't wait to see what they drudge up on those guys. Gosh I wonder why they are such a threat for informing us... hmmmm...

On the bright side, no one believes this shit except the mentally disabled liberals that blindly support the ones pointing fingers. That's a big bright side.
  • CJ7
  • 03-27-2013, 11:05 AM
beck was right (again) but nobody believes it ...

that I believe.
I don't recall saying there were any "charges". I posted up a link to an article that is being reported by virtually every credible news organization in the United States. The charges will come later.

I read the article to say that one of the major players in her 2012 campaign run is saying she used campaign funds illegally. And, that as a result of those allegations, she is the target of a congressional ethics probe. Which she is obviously taking quite seriously since she has lawyered-up with Patton Boggs, one of the largest law firms in the world.

Does that about cover the "deciphering" for you?

So what are the charges? I read it but I want you to decipher it for us. Don't forget to mention any supporting testimony from anyone other than Waldron. Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn
beck was right (again) but nobody believes it ...

that I believe. Originally Posted by CJ7

You do realize that your post is claiming that beck is right, but
not believed.
  • CJ7
  • 03-27-2013, 11:33 AM
I believe LK said Beck was right

I believe LK then commented nobody believes this shit anyway

I believe Beck believes shit nobody else believes
I believe LK said Beck was right

I believe LK then commented nobody believes this shit anyway

I believe Beck believes shit nobody else believes Originally Posted by CJ7
I believe Beck believes some unbelievable shit....or did you already say that? I can't keep up.
You're right, you never said charges but your implication was that charges were coming. So let me ask, what are the allegations? I read it but you know as well as I do that a lot of nimrods only read the headline, your headline, and then go off and run their mouths without reading the link. Now if I tell you what the link said then you would likely claim that I was not telling the whole story. It is your OP so why don't you tell us.

A lot our strange shit is put out there sometimes, unbelievable shit. A high ranking military officer said that battleships could be sunk by aircraft. Billy Mitchell got court martialed for proving it. He also said that Pearl Harbor was vulnerable to torpedo attack from Japan but he was crazy don't you know.

People warned the US about North Korea in the late 1940s. You know crazy stuff about invasions and all.

Weren't we warned about irrational exuberance before the Tech bubble burst.

Beck, Bush, McCain, and others expressed a lot of concern about Fannie and Freddie but Barney Frank said there was no problem in July of 2008.

A lot of people warned about Obamacare (you know higher rates, cancelled insurance, death panels, etc) but they must have been crazy.
  • CJ7
  • 03-27-2013, 02:38 PM
You're right, you never said charges but your implication was that charges were coming. So let me ask, what are the allegations? I read it but you know as well as I do that a lot of nimrods only read the headline, your headline, and then go off and run their mouths without reading the link. Now if I tell you what the link said then you would likely claim that I was not telling the whole story. It is your OP so why don't you tell us.

A lot our strange shit is put out there sometimes, unbelievable shit. A high ranking military officer said that battleships could be sunk by aircraft. Billy Mitchell got court martialed for proving it. He also said that Pearl Harbor was vulnerable to torpedo attack from Japan but he was crazy don't you know.

People warned the US about North Korea in the late 1940s. You know crazy stuff about invasions and all.

Beck, Bush, McCain, and others expressed a lot of concern about Fannie and Freddie but Barney Frank said there was no problem in July of 2008.

A lot of people warned about Obamacare (you know higher rates, cancelled insurance, death panels, etc) but they must have been crazy. Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn

nah, you just assumed "woops" implied charges were coming ... the article explains it all.
Thats the only probe that shrieking banshee is gonna get!
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/mobile...n_2914819.html Did anyone see her sprint from the reporter?
Saw that a few days ago. I guess we know now why she was running.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/mobile...n_2914819.html Did anyone see her sprint from the reporter? Originally Posted by UB9IB6
Are you fucking retarded? I already told you what the allegations are...and you could read the article. How many times do you need to be told?

And speaking of strange shit. Comparing a congressional ethics investigation to Billy Mitchell and Pearl Harbor? You are getting more bizarre as the day roll by.

A lot of people warned about Obamacare (you know higher rates, cancelled insurance, death panels, etc) but they must have been crazy. Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn
I love this quote:

“There are no allegations that the Congresswoman engaged in any wrongdoing,” said her attorney, William McGinley of Patton Boggs. “We are constructively engaged with the OCE and are confident that at the end of their Review the OCE Board will conclude that Congresswoman Bachmann did not do anything inappropriate.”

Duh! An ethics charge IS an allegation of wrongdoing! Misuse of campaign funds is an allegation of wrongdoing.

I wonder, though, how many of our liberal friends will demand that she be given the benefit of the doubt, and will wait until the hearings to criticize her for any wrongdoing? I mean, that is the standard they apply to Democrats when they are caught in a scandal!

Me? I think she is a phony bitch, and is probably guilty. She should resign.