sex foods!!

I was thinking about trying new things, and I tried whip cream with a regular last night.... It was too sticky, which lead to a great shower... but thats another story. I dont think I am going to try whip cream again. What are your favorite sex foods to use on your partner.. and any new ideas for games while using sex foods? I was thinking cherries would be fun, but any better ideas?

I think I will practice the new ideas on my gf DANNIE first

Brookie <3
Cornbread to soak up the juices from the clam.

Seriously though, I've never been into food with sex. As you mentioned, things get sticky. The foreplay is nice, but then the "act" is difficult when you're all sticky down there.
Low Fat Cool-Whip is less sticky as is Redi-Whip...FYI...so I've heard...
Cornbread to soak up the juices from the clam. Originally Posted by Jasser
LMFAO!!! I love when you call it a 'clam'.

I'm not real into food with sex either. It's too planned for me. Although, and I had not thought about this in a long time, but I used to do blowpop specials... and do naughty things with a blowpop, no particular reason for that brand other than the name.

Stickiness was never an issue, DATY makes great clean up...
Good old chocolate syrup, hersheys right out of the bottle, poured all over you in those great places that liked to be licked.
brooke and dannie,

you sure you dont want to run a scientific method (*) experiment?

hypothesis: if one uses braum's low-fat whipped cream on a sexy naked woman, then it will be perceived by the woman as less sticky than with other brands of whipped cream.
equipment: one can of braum's whipped cream, redi-whip, cool whip, store brand; two sexy naked women, one sexy naked man.
procedure: we can refine this as we approach the date of the experiment.

maybe we could get a grant from the US Dairy Farmers or the like or Braum's or ??? to help them increase sales??

(*) http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Scientific_method
And I forget strawberries and a nice bottle of champane.
I want to do multiple Tequila body shots off of a sexy woman. Letting her make each one naughtier and naughtier. Would luv to get a PM of the naughtiest Body Shot a woman can think of... LoL
All those things Tara, & a pickle. Dill pickle of course
hmmmmm.... i was thinking cheesecake?..... jk jk but fruit would be nice... and its healthy of course!
I want to do multiple Tequila body shots off of a sexy woman. Letting her make each one naughtier and naughtier. Would luv to get a PM of the naughtiest Body Shot a woman can think of... LoL Originally Posted by morefunat38
This reminds me of a quick funny story. Back before I was married, the wifey was trying to spice things up in the bed. She blindfolded me and handcuffed me to the bed.

She then proceeded to kiss every inch of my body, nibbling here and there. Then, I heard her open the fridge. I was thinking she was going for the whipped cream or something. Next, she grabs my pecker and takes me in her mouth.

All of a sudden it feels like she has a razor blade in her mouth and is slicing up the peehole! I yelled and started kicking, thinking that she was trying to torture me for something she found out. I could move or see! Finally, I busted the headboard and was loose. She kept asking what was wrong. I asked, "what the hell are you doing to me".

She thought it would be a good idea to take a shot of vodka and attempt to give head while the vodka was in her mouth. No bueno! That shit burned like hell.
Twizzlers Pull Aparts......they separate into multiple strands and can be used for sensual stimulation (mini-whips).

• Fiero
  • 08-20-2010, 03:09 PM
3 words....Pork and Beans.
Good old chocolate syrup, hersheys right out of the bottle, poured all over you in those great places that liked to be licked. Originally Posted by Tara Evans

that's my favorite

I also am the proud owner of about 8 miles of 4mil thick plastic sheet my purchasing manager bought by mistake. It really makes for quick and easy clean up and a nice walkway from the bed to the shower, The chocolate sauce gets kinda runny at 98:6F
Taco Bell