Address: Private Residence
Appointment Type: Incall
Activities: Chit chat , HJ , BBBJ , Mish , Doggy , Cowgirl, Reverse Cowgirl,
Session Length: 30
Fee: 70
Hair Color and Length: Mixed colors, blonde,black, brown
Smoking Status: Smoker
Ethnic Background: White/Caucasian
Physical Description: Very small bungalo place, owned by provider next to a water park, not to bad I guess, small tight ass, small perky breast, very thin, and very easy to talk to.
Recommendation: Yes
Here is another link, she's fun guys

http://fortworth.backpage.com/Female...-side/42953094
damn it! I know she's fun, but I have tried twice to see her, and if fucking failed both times.. I would feel like a complete tool if I tried a 3rd time and failed.

but I may.. damn it.
I'm crossing my fingers she responds to my text.

Thanks for the info.
She's gets booked around the evening, your wanna catch her late at night. And set up an appointment from next day, she will see you during the day, I've booked in the AM after breakfast, and a few times around lunch for just a bang, and some longer visits in the evening, I'm a repeat regular of hers, I've seen her for many times, going on 2 years now. Yes she can be tuff to get a hold of, but once you set up an appointment tell her to save your number, she has mine and always answers for me, she has even dropped things she was doing that moment to cater to my appointment, she even once told friends that aren't of the Hobby that was just hanging out to get the fuck out, cuz I was coming over, and another time cancel a out call just to cater to my incall.
I call BS. She is no longer at that location. She is actually off 30 and camp Bowie. I saw her at the same date range.
I call BS. She is no longer at that location. She is actually off 30 and camp Bowie. I saw her at the same date range. Originally Posted by houstonguy
No BS, we are on first name bases, she knows what I drive and I know what she drives, she even has a Kat that hangs out in the room and has watched us bang.

No reson to lie Bout it.
If you want to PM me we can talk more about it, then you can call her your self.
You have a pm. For what it's worth she is texting me right now and confirmed she has not been in white settlement for months now.
Excellent job Silver Surfer...you are providing great resources for the budget crowd to utilize!!!

Chazz has long been on my list but quite a distance and with previous reports of flakiness, didn't seem worth the effort. But maybe I will rethink that position...and you have reminded me that Lily is a should see and thinking that Brandi has potential too!!!

As far as houstonguy, if the two of you work this discrepancy out, I hope you will post it to this thread. My first thought is that whole west FTW/White Settlement/west rural suburbs all run together, so it can be difficult to know exactly what city you are in, even mail can come two different ways. Hell, i have routed to some of those areas and the GPS plugs in FTW when I thought it was something else and vice versa.

Second thought is that hoogars never lie or get their facts confused...right!

Seems nothing to doubt about SS review(s), so what purpose would he have to fabricate the location?
She's cute, I'd smash
I'd like to know the "outcome" of the discrepancy too.. I know houstonguy is upstanding, factual, honest.. and I can't see him jumping to a "call BS" conclusion without hard facts.. I've been to the White Settlement location (got stood up while there, no response when I texted I had arrived.. well, got a response 2 hours later), and it is not close to 30 and Camp Bowie.
I'd like to know the "outcome" of the discrepancy too.. I know houstonguy is upstanding, factual, honest.. and I can't see him jumping to a "call BS" conclusion without hard facts.. I've been to the White Settlement location (got stood up while there, no response when I texted I had arrived.. well, got a response 2 hours later), and it is not close to 30 and Camp Bowie. Originally Posted by Chung Tran
+1

Not insinuating houstonguy is misleading or wrong...something doesn't add up, which is why I thought it might just be in logistics, what is really FTW, what is really WS???

Only thing that puzzles me is the water park...maybe I am searching for too grandiose of a facility but seems nothing to be found unless you go out nearly to weatherford or back into HEB (not counting big one in Arlington)...or are we talking about Lake Worth???
I'm not one to call someone out for no reason. I just don't want anyone being mislead on her location. She was across from the Hawaiin falls in white settlement for some time. However, she is now off 30 at camp Bowie/Horne exit on a very "dark" street. I did not feel threatened there and I have seen her twice in the last month. She now offers anal too, you're welcome.
The last time I went to see her she sent me by her old place to look for her lost cat. The cat was not there and I confirmed with the neighbors that she had not been in that house for a long time.
She's fun, go see her. Just be advised of the correct location. Not sure why someone would make it up unless they are writing something for premium access. I sent a pm but still no answer.
In my experience she is not terribly flakey but beware of the new digs. A strange black guy walked out from around her house and approached my vehicle. I started to back out and she chased him off. Two other off characters exited her house before she let me in. Her house guests were all a bit "spaced out".
Happy hunting