Henry hinnes Ashley

If you are prowling in hh by roya right now, july 11, 10pm, ashley is walking! Sexy getto mixed girl in tight yoga pants.
I just fucked her. Needs money for phone bill.
Go fuck her! $40 cfs.
Holla!
How much is the phone bill??
Henry Higgins on Harry Hines???

I fucked mrsMercedez today, her phone was cutoff today, too, she was using some of my donation to get her phone turned back on.

Metro pcs.. how many Whores have they signed up? LOL
wow, havent been back since i got arrested there 13 years ago for just talking to someone on the street. ah... the memories
How much is the phone bill?? Originally Posted by mrredcat43
Indont know, but she said she needed to make 100. I need to write that review!
Henry Higgins on Harry Hines???

I fucked mrsMercedez today, her phone was cutoff today, too, she was using some of my donation to get her phone turned back on.

Metro pcs.. how many Whores have they signed up? LOL Originally Posted by Chung Tran
Harry Hines! Sorry, i was on the phone and driving at the same time.

Metro pcs, supporting whores since 2010!
haha more like "ghetto pcs" !
Then the phone bill was prolly fifty dolla bill yall
two thick black mamas in short skirts trolling the 7/11 @ HH and walnut hill around 8:30am this morning... one hopped in a car next to me and I just watched the negotiation and activities go down.. they were clueless and did it right in the advance auto right next door... I'm such a deviant hope that wasn't one of you guys... very rookie moves...
two thick black mamas in short skirts trolling the 7/11 @ HH and walnut hill around 8:30am this morning... one hopped in a car next to me and I just watched the negotiation and activities go down.. they were clueless and did it right in the advance auto right next door... I'm such a deviant hope that wasn't one of you guys... very rookie moves... Originally Posted by randomtxguy
Thats some funny Stuff !
Hey RTX! Where was your camera?
Hey RTX! Where was your camera? Originally Posted by regmand
I know I need to start trolling for my educational videos...
wow, havent been back since i got arrested there 13 years ago for just talking to someone on the street. ah... the memories Originally Posted by cage196
That SUCKS, Way big time.