Thinking about a trip to Thailand OR

where shall I go? I love cute passable functional shemales.
Wondering if anyone has advice on traveling to Thailand or how can i find info to play safe in Thailand?
again mainly with shemales but also looking to find a cute Thailand girl for an all nighter. please feel free to PM. thanks in advance
this channel on youtube has tons of information. not direct mentions, but if you look closely you can note down the names of places

https://www.youtube.com/user/chardonnay112/videos

I didn't know that the scene in Combodia is also good. looking at some of the combodian videos, i feel that it may be a cheaper and less crowded destination than pattaya.
Prices to Thailand airfare is really cheap right now.

Research Nana Plaza...there are two floors full of ladyboys.

Spend two days there and two in Pattaya ....Walking Street in Pattaya is excellent gaming around 11pm for some hot looking freelancers.

After you sample both places choose the one that suits your style...I recommend giving Phuket a miss.

Hotels in Pattaya are a bargain and you'll pay allot less for ST from the girls anywhere from 1,000 to 2,000 baht and the Bangkok price doubles on both.

Site called pattayatalk.com has allot of info but they are not kind to board newbies.
  • T-One
  • 07-17-2016, 12:37 PM
Pattaya is what you want. I'm not a TS guy but many there could get damn close to persuading me.
I'm getting lots of feed back and I appreciate it. however you guys have made it harder on which place to go. I want to ladyboys 24/7 hehe...