Any providers have a $60-80 bang special?

I'm not inquiring about SW's but actual providers here on eccie that you've seen that will bang for 60-80??

Jenna T I believe is gone right?
Well i hope what you seek still exists...because I seek the same for weekly visits. I used to have 2 or 3 in that range I rotated, but theyre long gone or have moved into the HDH stratosphere...too bad marie antoinette fell off the deep end...

Seems now the price range for about the same deal, etc
is now 100-120. lnsert comment here about WK's steering them to join eccie etc.
Yeah you're right. A weekly deal could possibly work if u found the right gal if she trusts you, but 100 may be the minimum.
Gone are the days of TrailerPark Casey.
It is a shame that the old trailer park next door to Goody-Goody on HH is gone. That was cheap in the day. The old trailer park in west Coppell was another haven for many years for those of us that few AA and stopped off for exercise and a shower on our way home.
Inflation's a bitch
so there are several ladies on here who will take it but don't advertise it... you some skills... you see 100 specials... PM or text... play stupid.. say oh damn all I got is 60 or 80 or whatever... many times they will bite if they need cash... once your in I get them to honor that rate going forward. also look for the girls that are cheaper but you know love sex as much or more than you (lillylain for example)... catch her in the right mood and shes so horny she almost forgets the $$. also try the qv route with girls like her and others... they are such horny girls that once they get fired up they aren't stopping in 10-15 minutes... boom qv becomes 30-45 minutes for 60-80... if you want just straight advertised rate like that... hit up BP...
How about this chick you reviewed?

http://m.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=1504150
How about this chick you reviewed?

http://m.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=1504150 Originally Posted by slims099
I don't think she is around DFW anymore... she is easily 60...
Try some charm and negotiate.