Address: My Place
Activities: CONVO/DFK/FIV/HJ/BBBJ/SIXTY-NINE
STANDING MISSIONARY/LAZY-K9
CIMNQNS
Hair Length and Color: Shoulder Length
Strawberry Blonde/Almost Red
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: White/Caucasian
Physical Description: Dressed in cute summer attire.
Skin tight shorts & top with sandals.
About 5'2" 110 pounds
C-CUPS Amazing Ass!
A few non-distracting tasteful tattoos.
A very beautiful young lady.
Recommendation: Yes
She is definately at the top of her game right now InTheCountry! Great review of an amazing young woman ! And good advice for anyone new wanting to meet her . Respect, politeness, and patience will go a long way with Star .
She is definately at the top of her game right now InTheCountry! Great review of an amazing young woman ! And good advice for anyone new wanting to meet her . Respect, politeness, and patience will go a long way with Star . Originally Posted by thebodyman10
Thanks Bodyman! If a fella is looking for a total GFE experience? I highly recommend an encounter with Star!
Yup she's amazing now doubt. So sweet and accommodating
Very good, clear and succinct review ITC. Thank you for sharing. I saw this young lady a while back and she is phenomenal!
Her BJ is just about the best I’ve ever had. And the way she moves her hips in CG, OMG this girl is a natural!
Omg. I miss her. When she get her hips rocking in cg, it is a sensation I can’t even describe well.
Very good, clear and succinct review ITC. Thank you for sharing. I saw this young lady a while back and she is phenomenal!
Her BJ is just about the best I’ve ever had. And the way she moves her hips in CG, OMG this girl is a natural! Originally Posted by austin88998833
Thanks brother...She's a bed shaker for sure. Better be on your game when you clock in with this one!
Star sound like a fulfilling experience.
Star sound like a fulfilling experience. Originally Posted by tuckahoe
I got NO complaints Tuck. None at all!