REPOST: Blue Paradise DR

Finally, my 2nd time in Blue Paradise DR.. the girls of Blue Paradise, I must admit, know just how to clear your mind from the mundane everyday issues. Coming to Blue Paradise for a sex vacation made me feel like I was in another world altogether. I had the luxury of selecting girls of all varieties and heading to the night clubs in VIP style with the Blue Staff and being surrounded by girls was really something.I suggest you must try and visit the resort too if you want to have an unforgettable sex vacation ..
Where in DR is Blue Paradise...is it close to Cabarette?
yes it is near,. you better try it you must.
I checked out the link posted for this place, and I found the comparison chart which I find hilarious , I have been to drnights and oxygen (forgot link sorry) and I know for a fact you can mingle with girls in all these places, then it says take girls offsite: posting no on drnights which is completely false, So I ask myself if these people lie so much why would I visit, this sounds like a self post, you guys need to check your business tactics.
So—is it a legit post?
Hello Everyone,

We are thrilled to announce the merging of the top two adult vacation resorts in the Dominican Republic.

Effective immediately, Oxygen Retreat and Blue Paradise DR will become: Blue Oxygen Resort.

Blue Oxygen will continue to provide the type of high quality service in the adult entertainment, which has always set BP and O2 apart from the rest.
All Blue Oxygen clients are cordially invited to our private, beach front resort in order to personally experience the launch of this exhilarating new venture.

We look forward to assisting you in booking your next vacation, existing reservations or inquiries on this merger at:

info@blueparadisedr.com or http://www.blueparadisedr.com/