BCS bowl or holiday bowl

I think Neb. is going to make a BCS bowl. What do you think?
Only if they win out.
No they can lose one of the next two games and still win the North division. If they go on and win the big 12 championship they will be in a BCS bowl automatically.
How about Elena Bowl? hahahaha I crack myself up.
OMG - Elena's cracked. LOL
That would probably include a buttplug,paddle and a snowball... I not going to that bowl game.
Burk,

Don't be a wuss. Live life on the edge.
you go first Elena and then I will
In my world, my pets must try everything first.
In my world, my pets must try everything first. Originally Posted by MsElena
For your pets, sure by all means.

BUT I AIN"T NO PET ( bad english with intent)
>rubbing hands together<

Soon baby soon.
I think Neb will be in a BCS bowl myself. They just need to untrack the offense and get Martinez healthy again. Im still not a big fan of Watsons style of offense though. I personally would have replaced him years ago. My 2nd favorite team is Boise State (loved them for 12yrs now) and they run a very aggressive style of offense. There is no reason NE cant be as wide open as Boise. They both have equal talent IMHO....its just the play calling that differs. We have lost games because of Watsons bad play calling (VT last year....4th and 1...end of game if we go for it and make the 1st down...we win!....we punted and the rest is history) I will try to keep this short....I do love college football!
Wouldn't I just love to see Boise State have to play a team like Nebraska or Ohio State in a BCS bowl. We wouldn't have to listen to the "how great is Boise State really" anymore.
I think Nebraska will play Arkansas in the Fiesta Bowl.
Wouldn't I just love to see Boise State have to play a team like Nebraska or Ohio State in a BCS bowl. We wouldn't have to listen to the "how great is Boise State really" anymore. Originally Posted by John Bull
Unfortunately the way the Huskers have been playing lately I would favor boise by 3-5 touchdowns. They will do well in their bowl game this year. Huskers better stay focused....Okie state will be tougher the 2nd time around!